BAY Apply Online 2024 | Bangla Awas Yojana Apply Online 2024 | BAY Application Form 2024 | Bangla Awas Yojana Application Form pdf | বাংলা আবাস যোজনা আবেদনপত্র 2024
The West Bengal State Government has announced various schemes for the state inhabitants, enhance their living standards. Bangla Awas Scheme is one of the schemes to provide pucca house to EWS/poor families. Under this scheme, the WB Govt aims to provide a free house for those living below the poverty line. Banglar Awas Yojana is a great initiative taken by the Government. বাংলা আবাস যোজনা নিবন্ধকরণ 2024
Bangla Awas Yojana Application Form 2024
Bengal Housing Scheme’s main objective is to provide financial assistance for the construction of a pucca house for those living in BPL who are homeless or living in mud houses. The State Government of West Bengal decided to complete the application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents list, financial assistance, benefits, objective, and others.
The concreate to be constructed so that a poor person can enjoy the comfort of living in a pucca house. A project has taken to provide the facility of living in a permanent house to each BPL family till 2024. The objective of this scheme is to provide better housing facilities to all the families of the state for better living.
Consumer are selected from the SECC (Socio-Economic Cast Census) list.
Each eligible consumer is currently paid Rs 120000/- in three installments to built their own house.
- 45000/- in the 1st installment money up to construct up to windows of the house.
- 45000/- in the 2nd installment by which construction up to lintel level of the house.
- 30000/- in the 3rd installment through which the roof and windows, doors, various essential construction work, plaster.
- The min size of the built house should be 25 sq meter or 260 sq feet.
BAY Application Form 2024
|Banglar Awas Yojana
|State Government of West Bengal
|Hon’ble CM Mamata Banerjee
|Bangla Awas Application Form 2024 pdf
|Bangla Awas Yojana Registration 2024
|Poor & EWS families
Under this scheme, Panchayat Officials take an essential step as per the Govt order to supervise the work of each installment.
Documents Required –
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- BPL Card
- Income Certificate
Eligibility Criteria –
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of WB state
- Applicant should not have own house or who have mud house.
- He/she belongs to the BPL category.
- An income certificate is required.
Other essential updates and information related to Bangla Housing Scheme are available on WB Panchayat & Rural Department.
The main benefit of this scheme to provide financial assistance to built pucca house. After that complete can live comfortably.
Bangla Housing Scheme Form 2024
If you want to apply online for the rural housing scheme (Awas yojana Bangla). Then you have to visit the official portal of the WBPRD portal.
- Then click on the Rural housing portal link and the Bharat Nirman portal will open.
- Download the application form pdf and fill in the asked details.
- Attach supporting documents and submit them to the concerned department.
- After verification, the State Government of West Bengal will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries to build their own house.
WB Indira Awas Yojana or WB Rural Housing Scheme essential information and updates will available on the West Bengal Panchayats & Rural Department.
For more information and updates regarding various WB Govt Schemes and the Central Govt schemes. For more queries and updates please write in the comment box.