Digital: Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online 2021 Form helpline No
Gujarat Digital Ration Card Online 2021 | Gujarat Digital Ration Card Application form 2021 | Gujarat Digital Ration Card form 2021 | Digital Ration Card Gujarat Apply Online 2021 | Apply Online Gujarat Digital Ration Card 2021 | Gujarat Digital Ration Card Helpline no | Gujarat Digital Ration Card Online form 2021 | Gujarat Digital Ration Card application 2021
The Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies of Gujarat state has announced that they will be going to make ration card into digital ration cards. As the digitalization of Ration card is the process in which duplicacy of ration card, or corruption in any step related to delivering of food items to the concerned person will not happened.
With the help of Gujarat Digital Ration card 2021 many people of Gujarat state who are poor and can not afford the food items can easily get food items which are necessary such as rice, wheat, pulses on the lowest fair prices through the shop decided by the government officials. Ration card is also used as a identity proof in our country in every state. We are also giving you details about other state government scheme, for more Gujarat Government Scheme CLICK HERE
The citizen who holds the ration card and comes under some families which are considered in BPL or some categories can take commodities under subsidized rates by the government. The department of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution is concerned department in this scheme of digitalization of ration card.
Gujarat Digital Ration Card Online 2021
In the Gujarat state the number of malnutrition families and also the rate of hunger is increased to stop this government has planned ration card service which is a big help to needy people. But sometime these food items are not reached to the needy person due to corruption for stopping this digitalization of ration card is very important.
It is not mandatory to use ration card but it is one of the important document counted under the government official works. In every state ration card are also taken as a identity proof of family members and through which we can apply for various schemes also.
Eligibility for Gujarat Digital Ration Card 2021 :
- Applicant must be the residence of Gujarat State
- Candidates who have ration card or not can apply for it
- Applicant need to show family income proof during registration of digital ration card
- you can also check expiry date of ration card, if your ration card is expired then also you need to apply for new ration card
- Couple who married recently can also apply for the ration card
Name of the Scheme : Gujarat Digital Ration card 2021
Launched by : The Government of Gujarat state
Concerned department : The department of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution
Benefits : to make ration card digitalization which will stop corruption
Beneficiaries : the citizen of Gujarat state
Method through : Online / Offline Both
Official link : https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Digital Ration Card Apply Online 2021
Here we are going to give you details about what documents are required at the time of application submission and also the benefits you can take by using your Gujarat Digital Ration Card 2021 which are given by the state government. Below list is available for documents.
Documents which are important for Gujarat Digital Ration Card Process 2021 :
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License or PAN Card or Voter Card or Passport
- Photo of whole family member available in list
- Valid identity proof given above is necessary to submit
- Residence Proof
- Bank Pass book details
- Contact details
Benefits of Gujarat Digital Ration Card 2021 :
- All the ration card holder who comes under the below poverty line category will get 1000 Rs from the government, which will directly transferred to their bank account mentioned in the ration card registration process.
- With the help of PDS shops, the commodities such as rice, wheat, pulses and spices will be made available by the government at fair prices to the ration card holder comes under the scheme.
- This will help candidates to get ration at reasonable price which is decided by the government.
- for the ponds and cattle shed also the government is planning scheme for which amount allocated is 30 to 35 crore approximately.
- With the help of ration card, in covid19 pandemic many families will be given with free ration help by the government to save their life.
Gujarat Digital Ration Card Application form 2021
If you want to apply for the Gujarat Digital Ration Card then you need to go through official page of the concerned department given under Digital Gujarat. After that you need to go to citizen corner where all the schemes related information and guidelines were given for the online users. Still you want to know any details you can contact on the toll free number given on our web page.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Digital Ration Card 2021 :
- Applicants need to visit this link given ” Gujarat Digital Ration Card Online 2021 “
- now select the option for new ration card
- then the link will take you to the application form for new ration card
- if you scroll down then you can see option of apply online
- after registering your self on the official portal than you can apply for the ration card
- fill the application form with the required details correctly and attach the document required for applying for the ration card
- at last click on submit button
- your application process will be completed, you will get update through the registered mobile number.
If you did not registered yourself on the official portal then you can not fill the online application form, first you need to register yourself then a unique username and password was created and then you can complete the procedure of online application.
For helping the citizen of government with their question or queries the department has also issued helpline numbers on which you can call and can get more information if you have any doubts.
Helpline Number for Gujarat Ration Card : 1800- 233- 5500
Helpline number for Gujarat state Consumer : 1800- 233- 0222
On above given number you can contact as these numbers are toll free number, feel free to call them the government is trying to help you in every aspects.