Gujarat Marriage Certificate Online Registration 2022 | Gujarat Marriage Certificate Registration Form 2022 | Gujarat Marriage Certificate Online Process 2022 | Gujarat Marriage Certificate Form 2022
In Indian Culture, Marriages has called a sacred event. It is the union of two-person and their family. So nowadays when two people get married. They need to register their marriage. And make it legal, by going to Registrar’s Office. In every country, it is a necessary process. To register the marriage with legal procedures. And in old days, Indian Marriage registration was not that important. But now it is mandatory for every Indian Citizen.
Gujarat Marriage Certificate Online Registration 2022
Mainly there are 2 acts based on Marriages in India, in which is the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and the second one is the Special Marriage Act 1954. Applicants who come under the category Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists. Or another change their religion into these comes under Hindu Marriage Act. So couples need to register themselves first. To make their marriage legal.
Applicants who come from other religions. Or do inter-caste marriages or are belongs to our country, but live in another country. Their marriage comes under the Special Marriage Act. Marriage registration is a very important process now these days. Today we are going to discuss Gujarat Marriage Registration 2022 and its process. In Gujarat State, the Marriage Certificate Registration process is compulsory now. So, there is no option to forget it. Couples need to register their marriage with some documents we are mentioning here. Check ONORC Scheme.
Gujarat Vivah Panjikaran 2022
A candidate who has applied within a month of marriage. As fees of registration. They need to pay 5 Rupees only as a fee. After 30 days you need to pay 15 Rupees. And at last, if you register your marriage after 3 months. Then you need to pay 25 Rupees for registration fees. All the information, we are providing here is on the basis of an online source. Soon, we will update you with more details related to Gujarat State.
Couples need to follow some rules which are given. Under the marriage act given by our constitution. And for that, there are some eligibility criteria that are also mentioned in our post. When you complete the registration process. Soon you will get proof of marriage.
Gujarat Marriage Certificate Registration Form 2022
Some Important Key Points and Documents Required during Registration are:
- For registration, applicants need to submit Form no.1 and Form no.5 which are available in the marriage registration office.
- Original Marriage invitation cards of both sides also needed
- they need to submit document copy of living of both bride and groom
- both bride and groom need to provide their birth certificate or certificate which mention their birth details
- Address proof of couples are also needed
- they need to provide Voter card and Aadhar card copies for registration
- 2 passport photographs of both bride and groom and one of their wedding photography as proof of the wedding
- the couple need to provide both side witness and pandit who completed all the rituals of their marriage
- the Pandit or Gorda Maharaj and other witnesses need to show their voter card and Aadhar card as proof
- they need to keep all the evidence in one file and register it safely
- both the bride and groom should be present during marriage registration
- also, the witness and pandit need to be present at the time of marriage registration in the registrar office
Gujarat Marriage Certificate Download
Advantages of Gujarat Marriage Certificate Registration 2022 are:
- Marriage certificate will be needed in various document updates like Passport
- it is needed during wife documents updates such as Aadhar card, voter card, ration card etc
- with the help of marriage certificate only, couples marriage will be counted as legal marriage
- for claiming various bank policies applicant need to submit marriage certificate
- In case of spouse cheating the marriage certificate will he big help of legal procedures
Registrar details for Marriage Certification:
- For village or panchayat registration, Talati or minister will act as registrar
- Notified Area Chief Executive Officer in urban areas
- Municipal Medical Officer of Health department
- Municipal Chief Officer
Gujarat Marriage Certificate Online Process 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Registration of Marriage:
- According to the constitution of India. The age of the bride should be 18 years or more than 18 years.
- The age of the groom must be 21 years or more than that. Lesser age will be considered a criminal offense.
- Both Bride and Groom should be citizens of India.
- If one of the spouses is from another country. Then No Objection certificate will be needed during registration.
- Everything related to marriage comes under the Marriage Act.
Information for Gujarat Marriage Certificate:
- There Full Name and email id (if any)
- Fathers name and Mothers name
- BPL Certificate If any
- Signature of Bride and groom
- Current Address Information
- Valid Mobile number
- Photos of both applicants
- Religion of Couples
- Permanent Address details
- Aadhar Number
- Marital Status
Gujarat Marriage Certificate Registration form2022 online
- In first place, Couples need to visit the Official Website.
- From this, the homepage of Surat Municipal Corporation has opened.
- Now you can go through the Download option. As it is available in the main menu.
- After clicking on Downloads. A drop-down list has opened.
- In that first option is Forms. Now click on that.
- As you can see. One new page opened in front of you.
- Scroll down. Now you can find an option for Marriage Registration below.
- Now click on the download form for the Application.
- After downloading the form. Fill in the details.
- And submit it with the document asked.
The registrar’s office will release one date and time. On that, you need to reach at the time mentioned. And they will verify all details. Then Signature of both bride-groom and witness is required during registration. In the end, the marriage registrar will issue a Marriage Certificate to you. Then your marriage counted as a legal affair.