Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application 2023 | Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Status 2023 | Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Status 2023 | Check Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Registration 2023
One of the renowned states of our country is Gujarat state. The government of Gujarat state has taken a step in the direction of helping Vidhwa of the state by announcing a scheme i.e, Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana. In this yojana, the department is going to provide financial help to ladies whose spouses are no more and they are living their life as single ladies.
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2023
Today we are here to share all the details about Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023, its application process, Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Scheme Eligibility and its information which will help you further for completing the registration process of this scheme.
Some Widow ladies/ Vidhwa ladies became head of the family or the caretaker of family after the death of their husband, they need to fulfill responsibilities left by her husband. Because of lack of education and other circumstances they are unable to fill the financial requirements of their kids and family. So here is good news for them that they can get financial funds from the government.
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application 2023
The main aim of Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana is that widow ladies can live a healthy life and they can educate their children’s and can be financially independent through this scheme. It is very difficult to handle family lonely but do not worry due to government help Vidhwa Lady can live life independently and can stand in our society without any hassle.
Applicants who want to gain the benefit of this yojana can apply online through the official portal of the government. Before applying to any scheme we suggest reading the announcement of government and its details carefully. As if you have not read all the instructions then it may lead to disqualification of your application.
Name of the Scheme: Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2023
Launched by: the Government of Gujarat state
Benefits: to provide financial funds
Beneficiaries: the widow women of the state
Applicable in: Gujarat state Only
Scheme: under the Government of Gujarat state
Application Mode: Online / Offline both
Official Link: https://gujaratindia.gov.in
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Vidhwa Applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat state. as this scheme is only for Gujarat state residents only
- Candidates applying for the scheme must be of a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- Candidates applying should be widows or abandoned women.
Check Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Application Status 2023
- Those ladies who remarried can not apply for this scheme
- Widow applicant from the rural area, family income must not be more than 1.2 lakh per annum
- Widow applicant from an urban area, family income must not be more than 1.5 lakh per annum
- This is applicable in both rural and urban areas of Gujarat state
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Status 2023
Some Key Points related to Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 are:
- The name of the scheme is also known as Ganga Swaroop Yojana
- Applicant must be widow women.
- This scheme is applicable for only Gujarat State Permanent residence women candidates
- Under this scheme Vidhwa women will get 1250 Rs per month as a pension.
- It will empower our women candidates who are facing issues after there husbands death both financially and mentally.
- It will also support them to deal everything in concern of their kids or family.
- The bank account details you filled during registration is the account in which the pension amount will be directly transferred by the concerned department of the scheme.
- In the starting of scheme applicants were near about 1.64 lakh in numbers but with time it is increased.
- This scheme is started in near about 33 district of Gujarat state, in which near about 3.70 lakh widow women are benefitted by the government.
- Every month the pension amount will be transferred on first week and applicants can check it through the bank statement of their respective account.
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Documents List 2023
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass book Details
- Contact Details
- Affidavit (as per Appendix 2/3)
- Proof Of husband death/ Death Certificate (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Income Certificate (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Education Certificate
- For age proof they need to show either birth certificate or any school certificate in which age should be mentioned and issued by the government department.
Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Status 2023
Due to Gujarat Vidhwa Pension yojana many women will get back their life to normal as it will help them boost their life again and it will also increase their confidence to face the world or society in better way.
Steps to fill Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Scheme Application 2023?
- The first applicant need to visit the link ” Digital Gujarat “
- Then you need to download the Application form from the home page of the official website
- now enter all the details asked in the application form and attach the document required during the registration.
- Submit the form to the social security office
- then you will get approval certificate from the concerned department for your application
When you complete the application process, you can also check the Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Scheme Application status 2023 through online medium, where you need to enter some asked details. Before status the concerned department will check and verify all the documents you given in the application form and then give approval to your application.
Process to Check Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Status 2023:
- Visit the Official website link given above first
- At the time of the application submission process one username and password created, it will use here.
- then click on Gujarat Vidhwa Pension Scheme status 2023
- Enter your username and password
- and by submitting it you can log in to the official portal
- now the status of your application will be in front of you
The concerned department under the government will also give details about how much amount they will going to transfer to your account through this yojana.