DMK Membership Registration 2022 | DMK Membership Card online Apply | DMK Membership Join online 2022 | DMK Membership card Download | DMK Membership Card Status 2022 | DMK Membership List 2022 District wise
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) is a Social and Democratic political party of India but they are currently functioning in Tamil Nadu And Pondicherry. DMK Membership form 2022 It is considered the third largest political party of India after the Bhartiya Janta Party and Indian National Congress. Now they have decided to provide their membership card online. In this article, we are going to discuss the documents required, where, when, and how o apply for the DMK Card.
DMK Membership Card Apply Online 2022
The candidates who want to join the DMK party can apply for its membership online on the official website of DMK. For applying candidates just have to go online on the official website of DMK after that they have to fill Application Form and Upload the required documents and the registration is complete. To apply for it candidates also require a phone number. The name given to DMK’s Party enlistment campaign is Ellorum Nammudan.
The DMK was founded in 1949 by C. N. Annadurai as a breakaway faction from the Dravidar Kazhagam aka Justice Party until 1944, which was headed by Periyar E V Ramasamy. It was headed by Annadurai (as the Secretary-General) from 1949 until his death on 3 Feb 1969. He also served as the chief minister of Tamil Nadu from 1967-1969.
DMK Membership Registration online
Under Annadurai, in 1967, DMK became the first party, other than the Indian National Congress, to win the state-level elections with a clear majority on its own in any state in India. M. Karunanidhi followed Annadurai as the second president of the party from 1969 until his death on 7 Aug 2018. He also served as the Chief Minister for five non-consecutive terms, in two of which he was dismissed by the central government. After Karunanidhi’s death, his son and former deputy MK Stalin succeeded him as party president.
|Party Name||Dravid Mennetra Kazhagami (DMK)|
|Functioning State||Tamil Nadu|
|Functioning Union Territory||Pondicherry|
|Founded by||C.N. Annadurai|
|New Scheme||DMK Card|
|Purpose||To join Party|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DMK Card Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be resident of Tamil Nadu or Pondicherry.
- A candidate must be older than 18 years old in order to join the party.
- There will be no minimum education qualification required.
- There will be no application fee to join DMK.
Here are some rules that candidates have to follow after joining DMK Party and which are already followed by DMK Party:
- A candidate must follow the footsteps of Annudurai in legislative matters because he was a great and extraordinary government official.
- DMK believes that all people are equal, follow equal rules, and have equal rights. So, the actions of candidates should reflect these.
- This party has fought very hard against the impact of the Hindi Language because Tamil is their Mother Tongue.
- Each candidate is assured that they will overcome the state’s destitution as soon as they gather together.
- The union grants to state and center the right to self-governance.
DMK Membership Card Status
DMK wants to become the number one political party of India that’s why they are requesting new members to join their party. To join the party candidates have to apply for it on the official website of DMK. Here are the complete steps to follow for joining DMK Membership Card 2022:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of DMK.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Join Now”.
- Now register yourself by entering your Mobile Number and entering OTP.
- Now fill in the personal details asked.
- Then upload the required documents and passport-sized photos.
- Now agree on all terms and conditions.
- Now the application is complete.
- After that, you will get a Membership Card.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
Hope this article is helpful for all, for more updates stay in touch or visit the official website of DMK.
|Check here||Official portal|
|Check here||Home page|