Karnataka BPL Card Status 2021 | Karnataka BPL Ration Card list 2021 | Karnataka BPL Ration Card Online list 2021 | Karnataka BPL Ration Card Status 2021 Karnataka Ration Card Status 2021
In our country ration card is one of the important documents in our government works. Through ration cards, families are taking various benefits which are announced by the government from time to time. Due to Ration Card, the food is subsidized for certain categories of families. In Karnataka State, the Department of Food and Civil Supplies has released the Karnataka Ration Card list 2021.
All the Candidates who have submitted their application related to Karnataka BPL Ration Card 2021 can now check their name list which will be declared by the government department through online mode on the internet. There various categories of ration cards like below poverty line ration cards, APL, Antyodaya ration cards, if you or your family comes under these then you need to read all the details given here in our article.
Karnataka bpl Ration Card list 2021
Applicants can see the beneficiary list which will help them to get subsidized food by having a ration card. The government of Karnataka state made this procedure very easier by making it online because of pandemic covid19 disease spread in our country. Candidate can find their name in the list through official web page given by the authorities in the state. for more schemes related to Karnataka Govt Scheme 2021 visit our link.
As we know that Ration card is very useful in every state of India and due to which we can get lesser price food and other product from various fair shop registered through government. Ration card is also used as an identity proof in our country and counted as a very important document for family identification as all the details of a member of the family, their count, and their age are mentioned in it.
Families facing problems financially and are not able to purchase food items also can get food at lower prices with the help of a ration card. There is four types of ration cards such as :
- PHH Ration Card (Priority House Hold )
- NPSH (Non-Priority House Hold ) Ration Card
- Annapurna Yojana Ration Card
- Antodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
Karnataka BPL Ration Card Status 2021
PHH ( Priority House Hold ) Ration Card, is basically issued to rural areas citizens. In this ration card food and other supplies which are available on the fair shop will be given on monthly basis and their prices are such as Rice will be 3 Rupees per Kg, Oil will be 1 Rupees Per liter and wheat will be 2 Rupees per kg. PHH ration card is further divided into 2 subcategories which we will discuss later on.
NPHH (Non-Priority House Hold ) Ration Card is issued to those families whose annual income is stable and they do not need any financial or food help. They will not able to purchase any food or other item through the fair shop or on the prices decided by the government for other ration cardholders.
Annapurna Yojana Ration Card, these issued to those ration card holders whose age is 65 year or more than that. Under this ration card, 10 Kg of food grains made available for the ration card holder on monthly basis.
Antodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card, it’s given to those families whose family income is 15000 Rupees or less than per month. Due to this ration card they will get food grain at minimal prices other than different ration card through fair shops.
Karnataka Paditara Citi Status 2021
|Document||BPL Ration Card|
|Department||The Department of Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Food Supplies and other items on lowest price|
|Status||Karnataka BPL Card Status 2021|
|List||Karnataka BPL Ration Card List 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card :
- Applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka State
- The family who does not have ration cards before can also apply
- After marriage, the new couple can also register for a new ration card
- There is the expiry date of the ration card which is mentioned in it, if your ration card expired then also you can apply for a new ration card
- Ration cards will allot on the basis of family members and their total income.
Also Check online
Document required for the registration of Ration Card :
- Original Residence proof copy
- Age certificate of family head
- Identity Proof like Voter card, Driving license or Aadhar Card
- Proof of family income
- one photograph of all members of the family
- self-declaration certificate from ward councilor or any authority head
- Tenancy certificate is applicant is tenant.
- Valid mobile number or email id
Karnataka BPL Card Apply Online
How to Check Karnataka BPL Ration Card online List 2021?
- Firstly visit the official portal of Karnataka Ahara.
- On home page of website there is option E-service, a drop list opened in that e-ration card given click on that
- then go to show village list option
- a new form will open in which you need to enter District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, and village and click on go option
- after that, you can see Karnataka Ration Card new list 2021
The department will issue the ration card on the basis of the number of family members and their total income of the family. Also as this is by the government so there are no application fees for filling it. So feel free for applying for a ration card. Karnataka Patidara Citi patti online