Karnataka Old Age Pension Status 2023 | Online Karnataka Old Age Pension List 2023 | NSAP Online list 2023 | Karnataka NSAP Status 2023 | Karnataka old Age Pension 2023
Recently, the Government of Karnataka State has introduced a new pension scheme for citizens of Karnataka state who are poor and disempowered, according to the scheme Karnataka Old Age Pension 2021, pension of particular person will delivere to their respective account through they applied for this scheme.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Status 2023
It’s a time-saving process as pensionaries need not go for the application form procedure which a very long process and for that previously they have to go to the government office for taking a pension. Now they can take direct benefit given by the government of Karnataka. The committee standing in parliamentary for rural development has submitted their reports in Lok Sabha about NSAP.
As per reports, it’s mentioned that the central government should increase the small number of pensions for the poor senior citizens, disabled and widow applicants so that, they live easily in this covid19 pandemic time. For getting pension applicants to have to provide one self-declaration document and their Aadhar card in which their age mentioned as proof. Check more Karnataka State Schemes.
Karnataka Old Age Pension List 2023
This scheme is a government-aided scheme that will beneficial for the old age citizen who is retired from their jobs with no pension or are not earning anything. This will be a great help to them because in old age they depend on their child or family. Sometimes the child did not support them and it increases their difficulties at this old age.
|Scheme||Karnataka NSAP Old Age Pension 2023|
|Launched by||The Department of Revenue|
|Worked under||The Government of Karnataka state|
|Benefit||To provide Financial Assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen with age above 65 years|
|Official Link||nsap.nic.in / karunadu.karnataka.gov.in|
Some key points for Karnataka Old Age Pension 2023 :
- It is declared by the revenue department of Karnataka state that 400 Rs will given to an elderly person who is needy.
- According to the scheme, the candidate should be of 65 years or more than that in age as per the date of birth mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- As per the rule notified by the department of revenue, the pensioner and his or her spouse’s total annual income should not more than Rs 20,000/- (it should be certified by the revenue department of state.)
Online Karnataka Old Age Pension List 2023
There are Helplines available in Karnataka State in the various district for a senior citizen from which they can get answers for their query about Karnataka Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 :
- Belgaum Davangere
- Hubli Dharwad
- And other with the help of Police department
- and NGOs which will be addressed their questions about the pension.
The Government also opened daycare centers for older people in various districts such as Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli Dharwad and Gulbarga corporation areas for those old age people whose family did not support them or their kids do not want to live with them or in some cases, nobody left in the family for their care.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Status Check online
These daycare centers were opened by the government to maintain the well-being of senior citizens and it will also provide them emotional as well as social service which also gives them health and other facilities. Also, identity cards are issued for senior citizen candidates for which they need to submit the following document along with the application form i.e
- Address Proof
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Age Proof i.e Aadhar Card
- 2 Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Main Points About NSAP ( National Social Assistance Program ) :
- This scheme sponsored by the Central Government.
- It is a social pension that provides financial assistance to senior citizens, widows, and people with disabilities.
- It is administrated by the department of the Ministry of Rural Development.
- There five Sub schemes which are covered under this :
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme ( IGNOAPS )
- Also, Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme ( IGNWPS )
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme ( IGNDPS )
- National Family Benefit Scheme ( NFBS )
- Annapurna Scheme
NSAP Karnataka Ration list 2023
This old age pension card will cover the areas such as Health and Welfare, Housing and Shelter, Financial Security, Protection of Property and Protection of Life, its implementation, and other areas of action which required for helping senior citizens of Karnataka State. With the help of this scheme, the life of old-age citizens will stable and they do not need to be dependent on anyone financially.
It noticed that the amount of assistance given under the National Social Assistance Program ranging from 200 Rs to 500 Rs per month given under the different components observed.
How do I Apply for Karnataka Old Age Pension 2023?
- Visit the Official Website and the home page will be opened in front of you
- then click on the Application for Pension option given in last
- after that new page opened on your window with the application form
- Take a print out or fill the form and submit it with all the details and documents required in it.
The Directorate of Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens main was having an age-integrated society in which elder citizens will also live with respect. As the State knows the senior citizen is also very important for our society they are resourceful of knowledge and experience.
How to Check Karnataka NSAP Online List 2023?
- Firstly you need to visit Official Website link , now you are directed to the home page
- Then in the option given select your state as Karnataka
- In option Scheme Name, you need to select ” Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme”
- then select financial year and select the status of beneficiaries which give as legacy or new.
- after opting for all other options you need to enter Captcha code for human verification.
- At last click on submit, button and detail will appear on your screen.
Contact Number for the Department of Rural Development is: 1800- 111- 555
If you have any query related to the NSAP pension scheme you can contact on number given above.
Follow us : indyojana.in
Nowadays it’s very important to provide financial help to our senior citizens as they our roots and they have life-long experience for our future.