Karnataka Old Age Pension Status 2021 | Online Karnataka Old Age Pension List 2021 | NSAP Online list 2021 | Karnataka NSAP Status 2021 | Karnataka old Age Pension 2021
Recently, the Government of Karnataka State has introduced new pension scheme for citizen of Karnataka state who are poor and disempowered, according to the scheme Karnataka Old Age Pension 2021, pension of particular person will be delivered to their respective account through they applied for this scheme.
It is time saving process as pensionaries need not to go for application form procedure which is very long process and for that previously they have to go to government office for taking pension. Now they can take direct benefit given by the government of Karnataka. The committee standing in parliamentary for rural development has submitted their reports in Lok Sabha about NSAP.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Status 2021
As per reports it is mentioned that center government should increase small amount of pension for the poor senior citizens, disabled and widow applicants so that they can live easily in this covid19 pandemic time. For getting pension applicants have to provide one self declaration document and their Aadhar card in which there age is mentioned as a proof. Check more Karnataka State Schemes.
This scheme is government aided scheme which will be beneficial for the old age citizen who are retired from their jobs with no pension or are not earning anything. This will be great help to them because in old age they are depend on there child or family. Sometime the child did not support them and it increases there difficulties at this old age.
Some key points for Karnataka Old Age Pension 2021 :
- It is declared by revenue department of Karnataka state that 400 Rs will be given to elderly person who is needy.
- According to scheme candidate should be of 65 years or more than that in age as per date of birth mentioned in Aadhar card.
- As per rule notified by department of revenue, the pensioner and his or her spouse total annual income should not be more than Rs 20,000/- (it should be certified by revenue department of state.)
Online Karnataka Old Age Pension List 2021
There are Helplines available in Karnataka State in various district for senior citizen from which they can get answer for their query about Karnataka Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 :
- Belgaum Davangere
- Hubli Dharwad
- And other with the help of Police department
- and NGO’s which will addressed there questions about pension.
The Government also opened day care centers for older people in various districts such as Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli Dharwad and Gulbarga corporation areas for those old age people whose family did not support them or their kids do not want to live with them or in some cases nobody left in family for their care.
These day care centers opened by the government to maintain the well being of senior citizen and it will also provide them emotional as well as social service which also gives them health and other facilities. Also identity cards are issued for senior citizen candidates for which they need to submit following document along with application form i.e
- Address Proof
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Age Proof i.e Aadhar Card
- 2 Passport sized photograph
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Main Points About NSAP ( National Social Assistance Program ) :
- This scheme is sponsored by the Central Government.
- It is a social pension which provides financial assistance to the senior citizen, widows and person with disability.
- It is administrated by the department of Ministry of Rural Development.
- There are five Sub scheme which are covered under this :
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme ( IGNOAPS )
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme ( IGNWPS )
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme ( IGNDPS )
- National Family Benefit Scheme ( NFBS )
- Annapurna Scheme
NSAP Online list 2021
This old age pension card will covers the areas such as Health and Welfare, Housing and Shelter, Financial Security, Protection of Property and Protection of Life, its implementation and other areas of action which are required for helping senior citizen of Karnataka State. With the help of this scheme the life of old age citizen will be stable and they do not need to be dependent on any one for financially.
It is noticed that the amount of assistance given under the National Social Assistance Program was ranging from 200 Rs to 500 Rs per month is given under the different component observed.
How do I Apply for Karnataka Old Age Pension 2021 ?
- Visit the Official Website and the home page will be opened in front of you
- then click on Application for Pension option given in last
- after that new page opened on your window with application form
- Take print out or fill the form and submit it with all the details and document required in it.
The Directorate of Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizen main was having an age integrated society in which elder citizen will also live with respect. As the State knows the senior citizen are also very important for our society they are resourceful of knowledge and experience.
How to Check Karnataka NSAP Online List 2021 ?
- Firstly you need to visit Official Website link , now you are directed to the home page
- Then in option given select your state as Karnataka
- In option Scheme Name , you need to select ” Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme”
- then select financial year and select the status of beneficiaries which is given as legacy or new.
- after opting all other option you need to enter Captcha code for human verification.
- At last click on submit button and detail will be appeared on your screen.
Contact Number for the Department of Rural Development is : 1800- 111- 555
If you have any query related to NSAP pension scheme you can contact on number given above.
Follow us : indyojana.in
Nowadays it is very important to provide financial help to our senior citizen as they are our root and they have life long experience for our future.