Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022 Pdf | Karnataka Ration Card Apply Online 2022 | Karnataka Ration Card Application Process 2022 | Online Karnataka Ration Card Form 2022
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies has initiated the process for the Online Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022. In every state, there’s one Public distribution system under which the ration card also issued for helping the citizen of the respective state. Interested citizens from Karnataka State can apply for Ration Card Application now.
The Government of Karnataka State has provided online facilities for its citizen for filling up the Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022. This method is very easy and also it will save time too. We will let you know about the whole process of the ration card and its requirements.
Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022 Pdf
Ration Card Is one of the important identity documents which worked in every government scheme released under state or in our country. With the help of ration card, every citizen gets benefitted. If according to the ration card the cardholder family us below the poverty line then they will get foodstuff like rice, sugar, wheat, oil etc with the lowest cost and if they are above the poverty line then also they can use the ration card as an identity proof. You can also check other Karnataka Government Schemes.
The main of the government is to cover all those people under the scheme who need it most as they belongs to BPL families. We have seen many families suffer from financial crisis because of covid19 pandemic. As lockdown imposed many people not able to do their jobs and they need to stay home for their safety. But Starvation is more powerful situation in lower class families to face during corona virus.
To overcome this, the Karnataka State government has started the online registration process for ration card applications. If you are also interested to fill the application form for Karnataka Ration Card 2022 then read all the details given here.
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Ration Card Online Scheme 2022
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies
The Karnataka Government
To provide ration card
Citizen of Karnataka
The new ration card will made after 15 days of the Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022 submission online. If you have not applied for the same yet, then you can fill it now online.
Karnataka Ration Card Apply Online 2022
Ration card is also known as multi- purpose card as it can be used as identity proof, as income proof or for getting a subsidized ration through this card. It’s classified into four types which are such as Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card, Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card, Annapurna Yojana Ration card and Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card.
Details for different type of ration card :
- BPL or Priority House Hold Ration Card: This ration card is issued to the citizens who belong to rural areas and again it’s divided into subcategories as per the citizen requirements.
- APL or Non-Priority House Hold Ration Card: This ration card is basically issued to citizens who or whose families have stable annual income and do not need any food facilities as per their income status. They can use this ration card as identity proof and other means.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card: This ration card comes under the BPL Subcategories and it’s issued to those people who have a family income less than 15000 Rs per annum. These families can easily get food grains at the lowest price from the fair shop decided by the government. Price of rice here is 3Rs per Kg and the Wheat price is 2 Rs per Kg.
- Annapurna Yojana Ration Card: This ration card is the 2nd sub-category that comes under the BPL Ration card. This issued to poor citizens whose age above 65 years. With the help of the Annapurna Yojana Ration Card they will get 10 Kg of food grains for no cost on monthly basis.
Karnataka Ration Card Apply Online 2022
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card 2022?
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Karnataka State.
- Applicants who do not have a valid ration card before applying under this.
- The citizen whose ration card is expired as per the date mentioned on it, can apply for it again.
- A newly married couple can also apply for it.
- When applying for the ration card, the applicant should have all the documents asked in the registration procedure.
- For BPL or APL Ration Card, applicant need to show their income proof as well.
Document List required in the Karnataka Ration Card Registration 2022 :
- Aadhar Card (nowadays it is mandatory document for each and every scheme)
- Permanent residence proof from Karnataka State
- Age Proof : Matriculate Certificate, Birth Certificate etc
- Identity Proof : Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Self Declaration and Certificate given by area head ( Ward Councilor / Pradhan )
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Contact number
There’s no fees for filling application form for ration card online. But incase you are collecting it from the concerned department then you may need to pay Rs 100 per copy of the Karnataka Ration Card.
Karnataka Ration Card Application Process 2022
Now we are going to tell you all the procedure for filling Online Karnataka Ration Card Application Form 2022 very easily, with less time consuming method. The ration card will issue only after you complete the procedure. It is now applicable in various cities of Karnataka State.
Procedure to fill Online Karnataka Ration Card Application 2022 are :
- First, we suggest you to visit the Official Website for the Karnataka Ration Card.
- On home page of the website language option given on the top right, in case you find difficult it to read in given language.
- now click on e-Service tab given in the main menu list, a new page will open.
- Then in left side you can see a list, in which e-Ration card option given, now click on this option
- you can see a drop down list opened below e-ration card, in which first option given is New Ration Card.
- after clicking on new ration card option , new information uploaded in front of you.
- in which you can first select the language you are comfortable with , then 3 option arise : new ration card request / Edit saved request / Application Withdrawal
- select first one and again 2 option came below PHH ration card / NPHH ration card, select the required one. At last click on Proceed button
- fill the required details asked in it and attach the document asked, your application procedure will be complete.
Soon you can check your Karnataka Ration Card Application Status 2022 if you applied with the given procedure.