Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme 2021 | Kerala Student Loan Repayment Registration 2021 | Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme Form 2021 | kerala Education loan Repayment Registration Form 2021
Hello readers.! Today we are going to provide you all the details about Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2021. And its registration process. In Kerala State, the government of state has introduced new scheme for the betterment of students i.e Kerala Student loan Repayment Scheme 2021. However registration forms are available online for inspiring students interested in this scheme.
Basic concern was to reduce the burden of financial crisis for those students, who wants to studied. But they were not able to afford it. The amount spend in this scheme is around 900 Crore. By which many students will get advantage. Applicants who has taken loan near about 9 Lakh. And their family income has been less than 6 Lakh can apply for this scheme. Jobless candidate who has taken this education loan can repay it with the help of this scheme.
Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme 2021
In this scheme mainly government decide to cover those students who are financially weak or unstable financially and they did not have any job or get any job and they also have loans of education to pay. Timely Government has done various survey. To find out number of count of these students. So that they can have advantage of Kerala Student loan Repayment Scheme 2021. And in future also same has done if there is need of students. For detailed guideline related to the scheme you can visit official page given by government officials. For Central Government Scheme Click Here.
As of now this scheme is for 2021. But the government of Kerala state can extend it further, for the progress of their students. Although there were various scheme run by the Kerala State Government. But this is especially for students. For students who completed their studies. And yet jobless, they have not able to pay education loan. Then they need not to worry. As the Kerala Government come up with this Yojana.
Before applying for the scheme. First applicant have to confirm, whether he/she has all document required under the scheme. In case you do not have any document then first, get it done. Because with all the document, you are eligible to apply. And that is main concern you need to think first.
Kerala Student Loan Repayment Registration 2021
On those education loans which comes under the branch located in Kerala State. Such as a Scheduled Commercial Bank, Kerala State Cooperative Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank. And other 14 branches of District Cooperative Banks in state only. As this is great scheme for students.
Some Key Feature of Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2021 :
- Only on those students loan, the scheme has been applicable. Who has started before 1st April 2020
- According to the scheme. In first year, the government will bear only 90% of the amount . And 75% of amount in the second year.
- Also the government will bear 50% of the amount in third year. And then in forth year they bear 25% of amount in the loan repayment.
- For loans which are near about 4 lakhs. And which has also think like non performing assets. And are before march 2020. For those the government has bearing 60% of the principal amount. And the remaining 40% of loan should be paid by the loan taker.
- And loans which has in between 4 lakh to 9 lakhs which are known as NPAs. The government of Kerala has giving help for 50% for the principal amount, which will be near about 2.4 lakhs maximums.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2021
- Before, applicants must be permanent residence of Kerala State.
- Although loans which has taken for studied in abroad has not applicable
- Applicants who has applying for studies under management quota or management seat. For nursing course can apply for this scheme.
- For other cases if applicants applied. Under management quota or management seat or for NRI quota can not get these benefits
- Also records provided by the bank must be matched with the KYC Record given.
- However, students should also submit income tax PAN number during registration
Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme Form 2021
Applicants who has 80% or more than 80% mentally or physically handicapped. Due to accident or illness or if students expired due to accident or illness, during studies. According to terms given in guideline can apply for this scheme. Now interested applicant need knowledge about the document list. So it is given below for our readers.
Documents required for this Scheme 2021 :
- Photocopy of 10th Marksheet of student
- photocopy of Aadhar Card of student who applied for education loan
- Income tax proof or PAN Card of student
- loan details during application form
- Death certificate if student is died during studies
- Disability certificate registered with medical officer
- Course Completion certificate if needed
- Salary Certificate if student is now working with formal sector
- Passport size photograph of student
Steps for Registration of Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2021 :
- Firstly, you need to visit the given Official Link
- on homepage click on student registration option given
- Registration Form will be appear in front of you
- Also fill certificate of Eligibility given on the homepage.
- Fill all the details required in the application form
- Applicant need to fill the certificate of eligibility. As that will be declaration from the applicant.
- Now attach the copies of document asked
- After registration. One user id and password, has been generated which will help you further.
- Details of user id and password has sent to your mobile number. Through which you can check status of application
Also, we have given the picture of Certificate of eligibility from the official web page. And which has given above in the registration procedure. Soon we will update you with more details. Thank you folks!