Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme 2022 | Kerala Student Loan Repayment Registration 2022 | Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme Form 2022 | kerala Education loan Repayment Registration Form 2022
Hello readers.! Today we are going to provide you all the details about Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2022. And its registration process. In Kerala State, the government of state has introduced new scheme for the betterment of students i.e Kerala Student loan Repayment Scheme 2022. However registration forms are available online for inspiring students interested in this scheme.
Kerala Education loan Repayment Scheme 2022
Basic concern was to reduce the burden of financial crisis for those students, who want to study. But they were not able to afford it. The amount spent on this scheme is around 900 Crore. By which many students will get an advantage. Applicants who has taken loan near about 9 Lakh. And their family income has been less than 6 Lakh can apply for this scheme. Jobless candidate who has taken this education loan can repay it with the help of this scheme.
In this scheme mainly government decides to cover those students who are financially weak or unstable financially and they did not have any job or get any job and they also have loans of education to pay. Timely Government has done a various survey. To find out the number of count of these students. So that they can have the advantage of the Kerala Student loan Repayment Scheme 2022. And in future also same has done if there is need of students. For a detailed guideline related to the scheme, you can visit the official page given by government officials. For Central Government Scheme Click Here.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Status 2022
As of now, this scheme is for 2022. But the government of Kerala state can extend it further, for the progress of their students. Although there were various schemes run by the Kerala State Government. But this is especially for students. For students who completed their studies. And yet jobless, they have not able to pay education loans. Then they need not to worry. As the Kerala Government come up with this Yojana.
Before applying for the scheme. First applicant have to confirm, whether he/she has all document required under the scheme. In case you do not have any document then first, get it done. Because with all the documents, you are eligible to apply. And that is the main concern you need to think about first.
Kerala Student Loan Repayment Registration 2022
On those education loans which comes under the branch located in Kerala State. Such as a Scheduled Commercial Bank, Kerala State Cooperative Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank. And other 14 branches of District Cooperative Banks in-state only. As this is a great scheme for students.
Some Key Feature of Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2022:
- Only on those students loans, the scheme has been applicable. Who has started before 1st April 2020
- According to the scheme. In first year, the government will bear only 90% of the amount. And 75% of the amount in the second year.
- Also, the government will bear 50% of the amount in the third year. And then in the fourth year they bear 25% of the amount in the loan repayment.
- For loans which are near about 4 lakhs. And which has also think like non performing assets. And are before march 2020. For those the government has bearing 60% of the principal amount. And the remaining 40% of loan should be paid by the loan taker.
- And loans which has in between 4 lakh to 9 lakhs which are known as NPAs. The government of Kerala has giving help for 50% for the principal amount, which will be near about 2.4 lakhs maximums.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Before, applicants must be permanent residents of Kerala State.
- Although loans which have been taken for studied in abroad has not been applicable
- Applicants who have applied for studies under management quota or management seat. For nursing, courses can apply for this scheme.
- For other cases, if applicants applied. Under management quota or management seat or for NRI quota can not get these benefits
- Also, records provided by the bank must be matched with the KYC Record given.
- However, students should also submit income tax PAN numbers during registration
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme Form 2022
Applicants who has 80% or more than 80% mentally or physically handicapped. Due to accident or illness or if students expired due to accident or illness, during studies. According to terms given in guideline can apply for this scheme. Now interested applicant need knowledge about the document list. So it is given below for our readers.
Documents required for this Scheme 2022:
- Photocopy of 10th Marksheet of student
- photocopy of Aadhar Card of student who applied for education loan
- Income tax proof or PAN Card of student
- loan details during application form
- Death certificate if student is died during studies
- Disability certificate registered with the medical officer
- Course Completion certificate if needed
- Salary Certificate if the student is now working with the formal sector
- Passport size photograph of student
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Online Apply
Steps for Registration of Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2022:
- Firstly, you need to visit the given Official Link
- on the homepage click on the student registration option given
- Registration Form will appear in front of you
- Also, fill Certificate of Eligibility given on the homepage.
- Fill all the details required in the application form
- Applicants need to fill out the certificate of eligibility. As that will be a declaration from the applicant.
- Now attach the copies of the document asked
- After registration. One user id and password have been generated which will help you further.
- Details of user id and password have been sent to your mobile number. Through which you can check the status of the application
Also, we have given the picture of the Certificate of eligibility from the official web page. And which has been given above in the registration procedure. Soon we will update you with more details. Thank you, folks!