Kerala Marriage Certificate Apply online | Karala Marriage Registration Status check | Kerala Marriage Registration Form process status download pdf | Kerala Marriage Register online | Kerala Vivah Registration online
What is a marriage certificate or registration? Marriage registration is an official statement that is two people are married. It is issued by a Govt official only after civil registration of the marriage.
Dear friends, as we know marriages are matches made in heaven but registered on earth. If you are from Kerala state and want to know about the procedure of Marriage registration in Kerala. Law and regulations governed by the State Government. It basically based on the three-act – Hindu Marriage Act, the Special Marriage Act, and the Common Marriage Act. How to register marriage in Kerala state?
Kerala Marriage Registration Online 2022
Individuals or couples of any religious caste are eligible for marriage registration and can get their certificate. For this, the government has implemented certain rules and conditions on the basis of which the marriage of the couple is registered and a certificate is given.
Mariage registration purpose & benetifts –
- A legal document that provide enough evidance that a woman is married to the person with a marriage certificate’s name and photo.
- Document also allowing woman to have social security and trust.
- It also important for wife and husband when applying for passport and visa.
- A legal documents also help both/wife of the insurer with no nomination after the death of the insurer to claim bank deposit or life insurance benefits related.
|Under||The State Government of Kerala|
|Registration||Kerala Marriage Registration Apply online|
|Status||Kerala Marriage Certificate Status check|
|Eligibility||The married couple from any religion and caste|
|Register||Sevana Civil Registration for Marriage|
കേരള വിവാഹ രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ ഫോം ഓൺലൈനിൽ. കൂടാതെ, വിവാഹ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് നില പരിശോധിക്കുക.
Kerala Marriage Certificate Apply online
Eligibility for applying of marriage registration under the special act
Dear friends, individuals of any religion or faith can apply for vivah registration as per the Marriage Act. They can apply offline by visiting the Registrar office.
After the receiving the applications, the registrar display the matter on notice board (it only about the intension of the couple to get married) it can be done for a period of 30 days. Anyone wishinh to object that said married can do so by approaching the registrar with valid evidence. However, the parents and any relatives of the intending couple are not allowed to raise objection to the marriage.
- Have no living spouse on the date mentioned in the document
- Both are not to the degree of the partnership forbidden.
- They were at least 20 years old.
Marriage Registration Documents Required
- application directly from the registrar office
- Husband age certificate, women’s age certificate
- A copy of certificate or declaration in an MP/MLA or gazetted officer or member of local body government institution concerning the solemnization of marriage received by the marriage center, religious authorities.
- Form 2 is certified to the local registrar or general registrar in the event displayed application by a gazetted officer.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof of both husband and wife.
- 2 passport size photos, 2 photos of the bride and groom in marriage dress.
Check Kerala Hindu Marriage Act Rules & Form 1
Sevana Civil Registration for Marriage
How to do marriage registration in Kerala?
Firstly visit the official portal, click on link and new page will open
You have to create login ID and password to start registration procedure.
Click on Kerala Marriage Registration online form submission
After that select district, local body type and local body
Then form 1 will open in new tab, fill in the asked details and attach supporting documents.
Click on submit button to complete registration.