.Kerala Ration Card Correction Form 2023 | Kerala Ration Card Address Change form 2023 | Kerala Ration Card Name Change | Kerala Ration Card Mobile No Change | Kerala Ration Card Correction 2023 | Kerala Ration card Update Form 2023
In year 2023, Mostly information and document available on internet. This is new era you do not need to go the government offices for your documentations and other form procedures because most of documentation and form process are available online for people. Technology made everything very easy. Ration card can also be treated as a multi – purpose card which can be used on state level only.
Kerala Ration Card Update Form 2023
The Kerala State Government has already started the procedure to register for the ration card online. Lots of people has register their application form on the official portal given by the government department of food and civil supplies which is working on this procedures. Ration card is considered as one of the important identity proof in our country and particular in states.
Applicants who completed their registration process and still wants to change some details in the ration card can read our article because here we bring data about how to change Address in the ration card or Name in the ration card or mobile number in the ration card through correction form.
Kerala Ration Card Correction Form 2023
From last year we have seen the pandemic corona virus disease time which was very devastating for those citizens which are financially poor. It is difficult for them to bring food for their families as lock down was imposed in the Kerala State too. For giving assistance to these people government has started giving them ration/ food items at lowest price or free through the help of ration card.
Food is the essential commodities and without it nobody can survive, so the government has started various schemes to help weaker section people. Ration card holder can take these ration items from the shop registered with the government firm and by checking ration card the shopkeeper will provide food commodities like rice, sugar, wheat etc on the price rate decided by the government.
Kerala Ration Card Address Change Form 2023
Type of Ration card Categories :
- Priority card : This ration card is issued to the citizen which are financially below the poverty line.
- Non- Priority Card : This ration card is given to the citizen whose financial condition is good and they live above the poverty line, so their no commodities given to them with the help of ration card.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card : This ration card issued to the people of state who are economically weaker and their earning is very low.
Non Priority Ration Card is for families who are financially not weak and there earning is better than BPL families, so they do not need any free service or low price service for the food commodities. They can easily rum there life. This year the government is hoping that more people will register themselves for the ration card so that each one can face the difficult time together with no food issues.
Kerala Ration Card Mobile No Change 2023
Before online process, the applicants if wants to change any details they need to fill the hard copy of application and attach the document again and then need to go to the government official department and request them to change the details then the procedure completes but this is very lengthy procedure.
Online Kerala Ration Card Correction form 2023
- Name of the Scheme: Kerala Ration Card
- Launched by: The state government of Kerala
- Benefits: to provide ration card
- Work under: the Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Beneficiaries: the citizen of Kerala State
- Official Link: civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Now due to online method every process is time saving and easy which is a big benefit for the citizen of our country too. For ration card citizen should be of our country and also from Kerala State only. To prove the citizenship of Kerala they need to show document of residence as a proof.
Kerala Ration Card form 2023
The government has always come up with various scheme if you read them carefully and then apply for them, you can also get benefit of these schemes. To provide help in covid19 pandemic the government is providing ration / food commodities to the people living below the poverty line. The color of ration card mentioned in the categories are different from each other through which easily the differentiation will be done for giving food supplies.
List of document required for the Ration Card Application :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card/ Driving license as an identity proof
- Address Proof from Kerala State
- Income Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Pass book details
- Latest contact details
- Passport size photograph
- or Passport
Kerala Ration Card Address Change form 2023
Details given during the application for ration card are important. With the help of that only the government will give you ration card. The income of your family will decide in which ration category you came in. To grab the scheme released by the government ration card is also one of the mandatory documents.
Steps to Kerala Ration Card Correction Form 2023 are :
- Visit the official link -> Kerala Ration Card Correction Form 2023
- Then in main menu bar option given Ration Card Application Forms, click on that
- a new page will be open on your screen
- you can see a list of application in which Application for making correction in ration card is there
- click on that
- one Pdf format form will appear in front of you
- fill the form and submit it
- your correction of ration card for Kerala State process is completes
- one reference number will be made please save it for future use
With the help of the application reference number. You can check the status of your ration card application so do not miss it. For application status you can again go to official link on which Application status option will be available. Click on that and enter your application reference number and captcha code after submitting it you will get status.
|Kerala Ration Card Portal||Click here|
|IndYojana Home||Click here|