Vidyajyothi Scholarship Kerala | Kerala Vidyajyothi Scholarship Registration 2023 | Kerala Vidyajyothi Registration 2023 | Kerala Vidyajyothi Application Form 2023.
The Kerala State Government initiates various schemes to the help of the differently-abled people, who are willing to continue their studies. Read this article thoroughly to know about How to do the registration Vidyajyothi scheme in Kerala state, eligibility criteria, the application process, scholarship amount, documents required, and other essential information.
Kerala State Government introduce a different kind of schemes from time to time. Get the complete process about Vidyajyothi paddhati, scheme amount, and other details. കേരള വിദ്യാജ്യോതി സ്കീം അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം മലയാളത്തിൽ. Then benefits will provide to the students from 9th class to postgraduate.
Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scholarship Application form 2023
The scheme successfully runs under the Social Justice Department. The SJE department is welcoming Kerala Vidya Jyothi Online Application on the official portal. The Government of Kerala will provide budgetary support for the acquisition of garlands and study material to the handicapped. The prime objective of this scheme to provide financial and other assistance to the handicapped understudies.
In this plan, Divyangjan will be concentrating who are from Class IX, X, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Diploma, Degree, professional, and Postgraduate courses. The benefits directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries through DBT mode. You can get complete details and information related to the scheme from the official portal of the Social Justice Department.
|Scheme||Vidya Jyothi Paddhati Kerala|
|Department||Social Justice Department|
|Apply online||Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Registration 2023|
|Under||State Government of Kerala|
|Status||Kerala Vidyajyothi Application Status 2023|
|Classes||Ninth, Tenth, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma, Degree, Polytechnic|
Kerala Vidyajyothi Registration 2023 online
According to the Social Justice Department report, there are more than 7.79 lakh differently-abled people out of which approx 1.30 lakh are below the age of 18.
Assistance details –
|Class||Assistance for Study material||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Std||₹ 1000 each (50 children from each district)||₹ 1500 each (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, , VHSC||₹ 2000 each (50 children from each district)||₹ 1500 each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional courses||₹ 3000 each (25 children from each district)||NIL|
|Postgraduation||₹ 3000 each (20 students from each district)||NIL|
Eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be a resident of Kerala state.
- Student must be studying in the Government school
- Disability criteria – applicant must be 40% or more disabled
- He/She must belong to the BPL category (Below Poverty Line).
Disabilities included under the Kerala Vidyajyothi paddhati
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Low vision/Blindness
- Intellectual disability
- Acid attack victim
- Locomotor disability
- Hearing impairment
- Leprosy cured person
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental illness
- Speech and language disability
- Multiple disabilities including deafblindness
- Muscular dystrophy
- Sickle cell anemia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Specific learning disability
Documents required to apply online for Vidyajyothi yojana –
- Residence proof
- School ID card
- Disability Certificate
- BPL card
- Bank passbook
- Recent photograph
Vidyajyothi Online Registration Kerala
Vidya Jyothi Application Procedure –
- Desire candidates advised following the given application procedure.
- You have to visit the official web portal of the Social Justice Department, Kerala.
- Click on the link and SJD Kerala and homepage will open.
- Find the link related to the scheme and a new page will open, click on Vidyajyothi Scheme – Financial aid for uniform and study material to PH students.
- Download application form for the same in pdf format, fill up the application form, attach supporting documents.
- After that, you have to submit the application to the concerned department.
On the official website of the Social Justice Department, you can check the Vidyajyothi Beneficiaries list Kerala district-wise. Follow us – Schemes in India