Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana list 2022 | Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yadi 2022 | Maharashtra Widow Pension List 2022 | Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Status check online
Today in this article, we have come for sharing information about the Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana list 2022. So, applicants who have registered under this scheme can check their names in the released list by the government. Through this scheme, financial help has to be given to the women candidates who are eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana list 2022
The Central Government, as well as the state government, are both has to try for the development of the people of our country and state. However, there have been so many schemes and yojanas declared by the government. But this particular scheme of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2022 has been designed for helping widows of the state.
Although there have lots of issues for widows. But financial need after the death of their husband has the biggest problem. Because of this, the state government has concluded to give them 600 Rs per month as a pension. Due to this amount they can live their life independently. And can handle their children also. Another name of this scheme has Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yadi 2022 pdf
In addition, those widows who have come from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. And those family income has not more than 21 thousand Rs per annum can apply under this scheme. Before submitting details applicants must need important information such as benefits of the scheme, its eligibility, and required documents during registration. So, our readers need not worry as we have to provide all the details.
|Highlights of Scheme :|
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Vidhwa Yojana 2022|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme|
|Funded by||Central Government|
|Managed by||The state government of Maharashtra|
|Category of Scheme||Pension Scheme|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 600 per month as a pension|
|Beneficiaries||Widows from BPL families|
|Applicable in||Maharashtra state|
|Main Objective||To provide pension to needy widows|
Maharashtra Widow Pension List 2022
List of benefits under Maharashtra Vidhwa Scheme 2022:
- The main focus of this scheme has to provide financial assistance to a widow also.
- Most important, Maharashtra Vidhwa Scheme has only applicable at the state level.
- So, the pension given under this project should be 600 Rs per month for the beneficiaries.
- However, the applicant needs to register their bank details also during registration.
- Because the pension amount will be direct bank transfer by the concerned department.
- To motivate the women with the help of financial help.
- Also, women can live independently after having benefited from this scheme.
However, for those widows who have more than 1 child, then the government has given them additional 300 Rs in the pension. So the total pension they get monthly is 900 Rs per month. Once the children of widows grow up to age 25 years or get a job or get married then these additional amounts will be stoped by the government. and they will get the basic pension in this scheme.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Status 2022
|Statistical Summary from Official Website|
Applying through online mode in the scheme has a time-saving process. And the list of beneficiaries has also available online for applicants. In case your name has not come on the list. Please wait for some more days or contact the nearest offices like Collector office/ Tahsildar/ Talathi for knowing about your application status. Or you can go for the online application status checking procedure.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria are given below :
- At first, the applicant should be the permanent residence of Maharashtra.
- Also, the applicant should be a widow from the BPL family.
- Then the family income of the applicant should be 21 thousand in total for registration under this project.
- As a result of these eligibility criteria, the applicant’s age should in between 40 years to 65 years.
महाराष्ट्र विधवा पेंशन यादी 2022
List of Documents required for applying:
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Then Age Proof
- Also Income Proof
- Spouse Death Certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank Details
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate (if belongs to any category)
Check Maharashtra Vidhwa Scheme List 2022 online :
- Applicants who applied under this scheme should visit the Official Website link also.
- So, you can see the home page of the official website opened on your browser.
- Then you need to click on the option for Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension List 2022.
- After that, a new page appears on your system with one application form.
- Now you need to select the name of the district and also the village name.
- Then the list of beneficiaries under your selected area has appeared in front of you.
- So, check your name in the Maharashtra Vidhva Pension Beneficiaries name list.