National SC ST Hub Scheme Registration 2022 | National SC ST Hub Schemes 2022 | National SC ST Hub Sub Schemes List 2022 | National SC ST Hub Yojana 2022 | National SC ST Hub Sub Scheme Registration 2022 | scsthub.in National Schemes Registration 2022 | National SC ST Hub Registration 2022 | National SC ST Hub Scheme Form 2022
In the Sector of business, the Central Government of India has planned a professional support for the new entrepreneur of Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe Categories. In that direction government has announced a new project of National SC ST Hub Schemes 2022 in which entrepreneur need to register themselves for assistance.
National SC ST Hub Scheme Registration 2022
This will cover under the obligation of the Government of India Public Procurement Policy for Small Enterprises and Micro Businesses Order 2012. The project is under the surveillance of the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises which invited applications for the National SC ST Hub Scheme Registration 2022 by the applicants interested.
National Hubs were created for providing professional assistance to the Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates so that they take proper guidance and will be successful in their enterprise. The National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is public sector undertaking which is done under the Ministry.
Main concern of the scheme is to encourage SC ST Candidates and to strengthen the market access/ linkage, capacity of building, monitoring, leveraging financial support plans and the sharing industry best prices for the entrepreneur who belongs to the category of Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe.
National SC ST Hub Yojana 2022
For making SC ST Candidates independent the department has planned to sanction loan of 1 Crore Rupees through Nationalized Banks will be given to SC ST male or female candidates entrepreneurs. It will also increase the jobs for youth and also it contributes to stand up initiatives in our country.
Main Objectives of National SC ST Hub Scheme 2022 are :
- it basically to encourage the development of enterprise culture under the Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe peoples.
- as the community is low in the society, it the aid given by the government in terms of Hubs.
- it also helps to gather data about all the enterprise working under the SC ST candidates.
- Also, it will unable the Central Public Sector Enterprises to complete the objectives.
- it will make them self dependent and successful.
Aim of the Scheme :
As per record under the Public Procurement Policy for the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises, there 20% shares of procurement of goods and services given under the supervision of Central Ministry and CPSE will from the Ministries. Due to which 4 % of the total procurement will for the SC & ST entrepreneur by the MSE. but few days before it was decreased to 0.5 % to the candidates of SC & ST which is very less. That is why the scheme has started to promoted again.
National SC ST Online Registration 2022
Name of the Scheme : National SC ST Hub Scheme 2022
Under the : Central Government
Observed by the : Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Application mode : Online
Benefits : to provide professional help
Beneficiaries : SC & ST Category candidates
Official link : scsthub.in
There will various benefits comes under the Scheme Registration such as , issued of tender set free of cost, exemption from the payment of the earnest money deposit i.e EMD, there are 358 items also reserved for candidates to purchase from SSI Sector. Read more details below.
Till today more than 21,000 applicants were trained under this program. Main focus is to develop the SC ST applicants who ambitions are to become entrepreneur. Here we are giving you some important details related to this scheme, by which you can get all the relevant information and can apply for the same if you are applicable.
National SC ST Hub Scheme Apply Online 2022
Activities done under the National Hub SC ST Scheme 2022 are :
- Marketing Assistance Scheme
- a special drive planned to raise funds
- Set up of various incubators done
- Single point registration scheme also under it
- Special Credit linked Capital Subsidy Scheme ( CLCSS )
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Program
- Annual Procurement will be above 500 Crore
- Intensive Mentoring
- Capacity Building Support
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited ( TRIFED )
The National SC ST Hub Scheme work under the High Powered Monitoring Committee, which is consist of chairman and other members who takes decisions for the benefits of the applicants. This team will provide guidelines according to review taken by the members.
List of Members are such as :
- The Secretary of MSME
- Secretary of Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- The Secretary of Department of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Secretary of Department of Financial Services or a representatives
- The Secretary of the Department of Public Enterprises or a representative
- Two Representatives of State Government
- CMD, NSIC
- CEO of NITI Aayog or a representative
- CEO of National Skill Development Corporation
- Two representatives of all India Industry Bodies
- A Representative of Dalit Indian Chamber pf Commerce and Industry (DICCI)
- AS & DC from MSME
- Three Representatives from MSME associations
- CMD, SIDBI or there Representatives
- Four prominent SC ST Entrepreneurs nominated by the Ministry
- CMD of National Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation ( NSFDC )
- CMD of National Scheduled Tribe Finance and Development Corporation ( NSTFDC )
- ED, RBI dealing with the MSME Credit
National SC ST Hub Schemes list 2022
On the official page of the ministry all the details about the form and guidelines provided for the interested applicants so that they can apply the registration form and grab the opportunity. In our country various caste categories made for the benefits of people who suffering due to this categorized society. In past people from higher society not treated them properly which very bad and make their condition worsen. To up lift them in the society Government of India is announcing various scheme time to time.
How to apply for the National Hub SC ST Scheme Registration 2022?
- Applicants need to visit link ” National SC ST Hub Registration 2022 “
- a new page will be opened, on home page you can see registration option for Single Point Registration Scheme
- click on that in right side click on read more option
- another new page will be opened
- you can see option register now
- register yourself with accurate details and attach documents if required
- save the details for future purpose