Odisha Labour Card New Registration 2023 | Odisha Shramik Card Registration form 2023 | Labour Card Odisha Register online | Odisha Labour Card Apply online
Today we are going to speak about Odisha Labour Card or Shramik Card 2023, we will give you information about how to apply, its eligibility criteria’s, its registration form, the document required to apply and other details which will help you to fill the application form of registration. Odisha e-Shramik Card Apply – In our country, there are lots of labour who are working in unorganized sector and working very hard for their earnings.
In Odisha state, the government of the state has planned to register all the labourers working in the unorganized field and after that, they will get one labour or shramik card which will help them to have various benefits given by the government. All the work done for this scheme will be under the department of labour of Odisha state.
Odisha Labour Card New Registration 2023
Labour Card or Shramik card is also known as Mazdur Card which will be very good for the labours who are working hard for their life. As we know due to the corona virus, the main impact of this disease was on the lower class people, it is very difficult for them to survive in this time. Because of lockdown, they can not go outside for income and due to which they even do not have food for their family. follow us on homepage.
It is very critical to living in that situation and due to covid19, many peoples are dying not only because of disease but because of financial conditions also. ESI Department and the labour department is the main department under which all the Act were be done for building worker and construction worker. There is 2 Acts such as the Building and Other Construction Worker (RE & CS) Act, 1996 and the Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare and Cess Act, 1996 in the Odisha State.
In these Act, basically for regulation of employment of workers, their safety, their services, health and welfare measures will be done under which they are working.
|Scheme||Odisha Labour Card or Shramik Card|
|Organization||Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Benefits||the various scheme by the government of Odisha State|
|Beneficiaries||Labours, Shramik or Mazur|
Odisha Shramik Card Registration form 2023
The Labour Commissioner of Odisha State is also the member of the secretary as well as the chief executive officer from the board members. On Board, there is no need for funding as they have their own funds to shape the building of Odisha state.
Registration and other Benefits form available in this are :
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefits Form
- Major Ailment form
- Education Assistance form
- Marriage Assistance form
- Maternity Benefits form
- Funeral Expense form
- Working tool form
- Safety Equipment form
- Bi- Cycle form
Document Required to fill the Odisha Shramik Card Registration 2023 :
- Proof of Age which can be a Birth Certificate, a School Leaving Certificate or a certificate issued by a Medical officer.
- Self Declaration Certificate which available with registration form
- Employment Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- SC/ ST or category certificate if any
- Physically Challenged certificate if any
- Nomination Form
- Passport Size Photograph
Soon the list of beneficiaries candidate will be released by the department of labour, Odisha State. List will be district or village wise in which various district will be covered like Angul, Balasore, Baragarh, Bhadrak, Bolangir, Boudh, Chhatrapur, Cuttack, Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam (Berhampur), Jagat Singh Pur, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi (Bhawanipatana), Kalahandi (Dharmagarh ALO), Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Khordha, Keonjhar, Koraput (Jeypore), Malkangiri, Mayurbhanj (Baripada), Nabarangpur, Nuapada, Nayagarh, Puri, Rayagada, Sambalpur, Subarnapur, Sundergarh (Rourkela), Sundergarh (Banai ALO), Sundergarh ( Sundergarh ALO ) and Talcher.
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Card in Odisha State are :
- Applicants should be the permanent residents of Odisha State
- Applicants should be a construction worker or building worker
- The age of candidate must be between 18 years to 60 year
- they need to submit Acknowledge certificate with the registration form
Odisha e-shramik form 2023
Various Benefits due to Odisha Labour Card 2023 :
- They will have Pension
- government will give them expense for medical treatment
- they will get assistance in case of accident
- they will have maternity benefits
- the Government will give them assistance for marrying 2 dependent girl child
- Death Benefits
- they will have loan or advance for construction of house
- help in educational assistance
- will get financial assistance for purchasing of working tools
- help for upgrading their skills
- and many more benefits
If the Labour have this Shramik Card in Odisha State then they can get help from the Government of Odisha State, which will help them financially and mentally too as now a days there is lot of pressure in everyone’s life for their earnings. There are for Categories divided in Labour list which are SC, ST, Male and Female. After applying for Odisha Labour Card Registration form 2023, you can see list of beneficiaries category wise also.
Process to fill Online Odisha e-sharmik Registration 2023
- You have to visit the official web portal link of the BOC Board Odisha
- Then on homepage main menu is given in which download option is there
- Click on the download option
- a new page will be open in front of you in which mention various registration form
- click on Registration form option.
- It will appear in Pdf format in front of you
- fill the form with all the required details asked in it
- then submit it with the document asked with the form
You can also submit the application form with attached document on the concerned authority office mention in the notice of Odisha Labour Card 2023. For those candidates who already applied for the Labour card, the government official already given the list of beneficiaries who are eligible according to the government. Soon we will update you about the Odisha Labour Card Online list of Beneficiaries 2023 and you can check your name in it if you are eligible.