Odisha Sampurna Yojana Registration 2023 | Odisha Sampurna Yojana Pregnant Ladies Form 2023 | Odisha Sampurna Scheme Status 2023 for Pregnant Ladies | Odisha Sampurna Yojana Rs 1000 2023 | Rs 1000 Odisha Sampurna Scheme Application 2023
In Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023 for pregnant ladies has started under which government has planned to help these ladies. As per the scheme the Shishu Abond Matru Mrutyuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhiyan the state government of Odisha will provide financial help to the ladies who are pregnant and soon they will be mother.
Odisha Sampurna Yojana 2023
Some families are leaving in inaccessible area far from the hospitals due to which number of deaths are increasing and to help them the Chief Minster of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has decided to launch scheme in which Rs 1000 will be given so that the pregnant mother can easily reach the hospitals at the time of delivery as a transportation cost.
Due to Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023, the death rate of pregnant mother as well as their newborn child is also in danger so to stop this mishappening government has started this yojana and it will save their life. It will bring the death rate of both newly mother and newborn child decreased. Under this scheme only pregnant ladies can apply for taking financial assistance given by the government.
Odisha Sampurna Yojana Registration 2023
In some areas the ambulance from hospitals and other four-wheel vehicles can not reach, for that pregnant ladies can take this assistance and can save her life and her babies life as well. As we can see the Mortality Rate of infant and mortality rate of mother was increasing in the Odisha state, and the government is planning to reduce it.
Every year the total number of pregnant women is near about 60,000 in the Odisha state, in which many deliver their infants safely but some faced issue at the time of delivery for reaching hospital and to get proper care. Sometime just calling ambulance toll free number is not sufficient because in some areas it is impossible for ambulance to reach, and sometimes it reaches late which will be very risky for both mother and infants.
Name of the Scheme: Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023 for Pregnant Ladies
Launched by: the State Government of Odisha
Declared by: the Chief Minster Mr. Naveen Patnaik
Covers: the Odisha State Only
Benefits: to provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 to get transport
Apply Odisha Smapurna Scheme for Pregnant Ladies Registration form 2023
Beneficiaries: Pregnant Ladies from inaccessible areas
Official Link: https://odisha.gov.in/
Odisha Sampurna Yojana List 2023 District wise
Our Chief Minster Mr. Naveen Patnaik shares that under 30 districts, there are 7, 853 villages which will be covered under this Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023. In state ASHA Workers are dealing with great responsibility and they provide major contribution to control the MMR and IMR.
Document required to Register for the Scheme:
- Aadhar Card or Voter Card for the Identification proof
- Pregnancy document which confirm about their conditions
- Ultrasound reports (If required)
- Address Proof
Salient Features of Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023 are:
- Rs 1000 will be given as financial help for transportation to the pregnant ladies by the Odisha state government
- This is for only those pregnant ladies whose area of living is inaccessible from the hospital, due to transportation money help they can hire cab or taxi to reach the hospitals.
- As per Government survey, the aim is to reduce the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Mother Mortality Rate (MMR) during time of delivery due to less facilities.
- The government of Odisha State has planned to spend near about 6 Crore in this Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2023
- Due to this scheme government will help pregnant ladies under 30 district which consist of 7,853 villages in Odisha state
- Through DBT Process, the amount of Rs 1000 will directly transferred to the account of beneficiaries.
Due to this Yojana, the government is not only planning to transferred money to the beneficiaries account but also they will get assistance after delivery also. The government will provide them kits for mother and infants, if the infant is sick then proper care will be given to them in the hospitals and after that a drop back facilities will be also given to them, so that they can reach there home safely.
Odisha Sampurna Yojana Pregnant Ladies Form 2023
The treatment of infant will taken care by the Primary Health Care (PHC) Center. And when the infants doing proper and become fit then only they will discharge from the health care center. With the successfully implementation of the scheme the ASHA worker will also rewarded by the government. There near about 47,000 Asha Worker currently working in the Odisha State.
The Process of Submission of Odisha Sampurna Scheme Registration Form 2023:
- Applicants family member can submit the application form by filling it, to the hospitals to admit the pregnant women.
- The amount under the scheme will directly transferred to the account details mentioned in the application form through DBT process.
You can check details about the scheme on the official page of Odisha Government.
The Government of Odisha State has observed that many women who get access to the hospitals at the time of delivery, they carried out on the cot, or beds or even shoulders and some time they walking to the hospital in that difficult situation by putting their life at risk. For stopping this life risk government has taken this step to introduce them with the scheme.
Soon we will let you know about more scheme and yojana announced by the state government of Odisha. Through which our readers get benefits given by the government. Be safe in this covid19 pandemic time, maintain social distancing. Follow the rule guidelines given by the state as well as central government for your own life and family.