Prime Minister Modi Health Card Scheme 2023 has available online for all the citizens of our country. This scheme has also famous in the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. As a result of the scheme from the government of India, this has the biggest health area yojana in the world also. So all the candidates who have still not enrolled themselves in the scheme can now do the PM Modi Health Card Online Registration 2023.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023
The impact of the scheme has that people will get health care assurance from the government. Due to this many poor people are not able to get proper treatment during the health treatment of their disease or their family member’s health issue. So the main aim of the Central Government of India has to facilitate the people of India with more and more benefits. Also, this will be one more step in the development of our country.
However, there have various insurance plans available under banks and other firms. But with the help of PM Modi, Health Card Online Application 2023 people can have the health cover of 5 Lakh per year for the treatment. Also, the main target of the government has to provide this advantage of health cover to near about 10 crore families. So those who do the registration under the process will get one health card through which they can have all the benefits under the yojana.
PM Modi Health Card Online Registration 2023
Our Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi has initiated this scheme in the name of Ayushman Bharat to protect our poor families from diseases. Due to this, they can just show the health card after the process of PM Modi Health Card Registration Form 2023 in the hospitals, and then they don’t need to pay any amount further. Previously this scheme has run in areas such as Lakshadweep, Daman, and Diu, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh, etc. But after seeing the benefit for the citizen the scheme begins all over India.
|Name of the Article||PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023 Registration|
|Announced by||The Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi|
|Then Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Modi Health Card Scheme|
|Health Cover Given under Scheme||5 Lakh Rs per Year|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefits of the scheme||To provide health facilities to such families who can’t afford it|
|Category of Article||Registration|
|Beneficiaries||All the poor families in India|
|Process under Registration||Apply Online|
|Applicable||In All Over India|
|Type of Scheme||National Scheme|
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Registration 2023
In addition, the successful implementation of the PM Modi Health Scheme has been done through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the National Health Authority. But the major part has the scheme benefit will be given with the help of health care only. So for that aspirants need to fill the PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023. Many people want to know how they can register under the scheme. and also the eligibility criteria in this yojana. Due to this, we have come here with all the details for our users.
Other covers gave under the PM Modi Health Card :
- Medicine cost
- Pre-hospitalization cost
- intensive care unit (ICU) services Cost
- Also, Non-intensive unit cost
- Complications arising during treatment cost
- Many expensive that cover
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Travels cost
- Medical consultation cost
- Then, the Medical examination cost
- Food services
- Any treatment cost
- Accommodation benefits
- Regular checkup cost
- Medical implantation cost (If need)
- Also, Doctors consultation cost
PMJAY Registration 2023
Slowly all the people understand what kind of advantage has the government providing you through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Eligible candidates will get one health card just like your aadhar card or voter card. And then when you get a chance to use it you just need to share the details of your health card with the hospital in which you have taken treatment. This card cover health treatment up to 5 Lakh which has a huge amount for poor people. Fill the application under PM Modi Health Card Online Registration 2023. So do read all the details available on our page.
Criteria of eligibility under PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2023 :
- At first, the applicant should be a citizen of our country only.
- Then, the applicant’s family should not have any earning members.
- Secondly, the families belong to the Below Poverty Line families.
- Also, families who don’t have their own house or they have katcha house.
- Thirdly applicants can be from families whose family income should not exceed the family income of 3 lakh rupees per annum.
- Also, government employees are not eligible under this scheme.
- Also, there has another 1354 medical and surgical covers and packages given to the beneficiaries for big issues such as cardiology, neurosurgery, etc.
PM Modi Health Card Application Status 2021
Document Required to Complete the PM Modi Health Card 2023 :
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Also Passport size photo
- Email Id
Steps to fill the PM Modi Health Card Registration Form 2023 :
- At first, candidates have to go through the Official Website of the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat yojana Portal.
- Then you can see a new page open before you when you click on the above-given link.
- So here you need to choose the option for I Am Eligible. Then click on submit button available at the end.
- After that, you can see again a new page opened in front of you. So here you need to enter your mobile number and the security code or captcha code for the verification process with your mobile phone.
- Then one OTP has received on the same mobile number. So enter the OTP in a given field and your mobile number has confirmed.
- Now one application form appears so enter here all the details asked in the form such as personal details, income details, aadhar card number, ration card number, etc.
- Then you need to click on the Next button and if you are eligible as per the database of the government. So you will see your name has available in the list.
- Finally, your health Card will be generated and you can download it and take a print or received it soon from the authority side with the help of a post.