Recently Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021 has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government. The objective of this Sambal Yojana is to provide many benefits to the working-class families, who live below the poverty line. Under the Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Sambal Yojana, the state government is providing free maternity facilities, skill development programs, education incentives, and electricity bill waiver facilities.
Sambal Yojana Registration 2022
Along with this, many other types of facilities will also be provided, such as Anugrah Assistance Scheme, Funeral Assistance Scheme, Employment Oriented Training Scheme, Equipment Grant Scheme for advanced business etc.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021 Apply
Families who have BPL ration cards and come under the poverty line, then they can take advantage of Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana. People interested in this scheme can get registered under Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Sambal Yojana by contacting their village panchayat/area.
Sambal Yojana Panjiyan 2022
Eligible families are required to register for the benefit of this scheme. For this the authorized authority will check all the required documents and eligibility of the scheme and then your application will be verified by them. In the below section you will get complete information of Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021 like eligibility list, registration status, amount of Sambal Yojana, Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana registration list etc.
What is Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana?
Under the Rajasthan Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployment allowance will be provided by the Rajasthan government to all the unemployed youth of the state till they get a job. This unemployment allowance will be given to all the educated youths of the state who are unable to get jobs, those male youths will be given Rs 3000 per month, and women and transgender candidates will be given Rs 3500 as unemployment allowance.
All unemployed youth will get financial assistance through Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana. So that they will not need to depend on others for their expenses.
|Card||MP Sambal Yojana Card 2022|
|Status||MP Sambal Yojana Status 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of MP|
संबल योजना पंजीयन 2022
The internship is mandatory to get the benefits of the scheme
As you all know, through the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployed men of the state are provided monthly unemployment allowance of ₹ 4000 and women, transgender and disabled citizens of ₹ 4500. To get this unemployment allowance, the applicant should be a graduate and the annual income of his family should be ₹ 200000 or less. From 1st April to 30th June every year, the applications under this scheme are accepted on the employment portal. The benefit of this scheme is provided to about 2 lakh unemployed citizens in 1 year. Revised guidelines have been issued to get the benefits of this scheme. Under which internship has now been made mandatory.
This internship will be of 4 hours every day for 3 months. Citizens with professional degrees and citizens pursuing diploma courses are exempted from this internship. Apart from this, all other unemployed youth will have to get skill training for 90 days.
Sambal Yojana Card Apply Online
The internship will be provided through 23 departments
From January 1, 2022, the Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana will implement revised guidelines. All internship youths will have to follow the dress code. A T-shirt, Jacket and Cap will be provided in the dress code. so that they can be identified. If any citizen does not undergo this compulsory internship or leaves the internship before the stipulated period of 90 days, then unemployment allowance will not be provided to them.
Apart from this, a district level committee will be constituted under the chairmanship of the collector to allot department and agency for internship. 23 departments including education, tourism police and industry have been identified by the state government where internships will be provided to the applicants.
Till when can you avail the benefit of Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana?
The benefit of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana can be availed by every citizen only for a period of 2 years. If the applicant gets employment before the expiry of the period of 2 years, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, first of all, it is mandatory for the applicant to make his application under the Employment Exchange.
Sambal Yojana Application Status 2022
Purpose of Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021
The main objective of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana is to provide unemployment allowance to all the educated unemployed citizens of Rajasthan. It allows them to be independent by paying their own expenses. Through this scheme, now unemployed citizens of Rajasthan will be able to become financially self-sufficient and will be able to find jobs without worrying about financial constraints.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021
- Under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployment allowance will be provided to all educated unemployed citizens by the Rajasthan government.
- This unemployment allowance will be provided to the men of Rajasthan ₹ 3000 and women and transgender ₹ 3500.
- Through this scheme the unemployed citizens of Rajasthan will become financially self-sufficient.
- The citizens of the state will no longer need to depend on anyone for their needs.
- Thus, the citizens of the country will be able to find work without having to worry about their expenses.
- This unemployment allowance will be provided for a period of 2 years and if a citizen gets a job before the end of 2 years then he will not be provided unemployment allowance.
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to registered with the Employment Exchange.
- Every unemployed citizen living in Rajasthan can take advantage of this scheme.
MP Sambal Yojana Panjikaran 2022
Eligibility of Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan in order to benefit from this programme. Women and women who married to a man who’s a permanent resident of Rajasthan can also benefit from the Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana.
- You must be at least 21 years old in order to participate in the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, and you must also be at least 21 years old if you are a SC/ST.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income cannot be more than Rs. 2 lakhs in order to qualify for this programme.
- Only two members of the same family are eligible for this benefit.
- All students who have completed or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree programme. They, too, can benefit from this arrangement.
- There should no government or private sector employment and the applicant should not self-employed.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Registration
- To begin, the applicant should go to http://shramiksewa.mp.gov.in/, the official website of Jan Kalyan. After you’ve visited the Sambal Portal, you’ll taken to the web’s home page.
- You must first ‘Login’ on this page. You must click on the “Login” link above in order to access the site.
- After this, enter your User Name and Password to log in to your account.
- Now you’ll see the option “Aadhaar eKYC for labour registration” on the screen.
- A registration form will appear in front of you if you click on the option.
- Fill in your Samagra ID and Captcha Code in this form.
Submitting the form online is the last step. To be eligible for Sambal Yojana, you must complete this registration process.