TN Amma Clinic Vacancy 2022 | TN Amma Mini Clinic Online Application 2022 | TN Amma Mini Clinic Recruitment Notification pdf | Amma Mini Clinic Notification
Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic scheme launched by the State Government in recent time. TNAMC scheme notification at tn.gov.in for the post of Attender, MO, Staff Nurse in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode. TN Amma Mini Clinic Jobs 2022.
In the first phase of the TNAMC scheme, Hon’ble CM Palaniwamy inaugurated mini-clinics at Chennai, Royapuram, Mayapur, Vyasapadi. Mini clinics are set up in 200 different locations in the Chennai district while 2000 mini-clinics will set up across the Tamil Nadu state. Stay online to know about How to apply online for recruitment and scheme.
TN Amma Mini Clinic Recruitment 2022 pdf
As we know there are many poor people across the state, who are unable to pay heavy hospital bills. They suffering from different diseases. Also, they can not go to clinics or private hospitals for treatment and consultation. That is why the State Government of Tamil Nadu take initial steps to provide better medical facilities to all residents of the state. The government will set up 2000 mini-clinic across the state to provide access to doctors for treatment.
Also, equipment facilities will be provided to measure temperature, hemoglobin, blood pressure, blood sugar level, and other basic tests.
Timing for Amma Mini Clinic –
- 08:00 am to 12:00 noon (morning)
- 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm (evening)
Desired candidates can apply online for Amma Mini Clinic Vacancy 2022 notification and application form. Check online தமிழ்நாடு அம்மா மினி கிளினிக் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு விண்ணப்ப படிவம் மற்றும் அறிவிப்பு
|Scheme||Amma Mini-clinic Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Recruitment||MO, Staff Nurse and Attender|
|Form||Amma Mini-clinic Form 2022 pdf download|
|Check online||Amma Mini clinic Jobs in TN|
Amma Mini Clinic Application Form 2022
Features and benefits of Amma Mini Clinic vacancy –
- Dear friends, தமிழ்நாடு அம்மா மினி கிளினிக் திட்டம் introduced in 2020 by the CM K.Palaniswami.
- During the first phase, the CM of Tamil Nadu will inaugurate 2000 mini-clinics across the state.
- Mini-clinic will have a doctor, staff nurse to facilitate regular checkups.
- All state inhabitants can avail themselves of benefits from mini-clinics and can save their money while running in private hospitals.
- This yojana will serve as a game-changer against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Documents required –
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof
- Photo ID card (Voter ID card/Driving license/PAN card, passport)
- Mobile number
- Educational qualification
Medical officer, Staff Nurse, MPHW/attender age limit, education qualifications as per norms post wise. And application fee, selection criteria available in the official notification pdf file.
Eligibility criteria –
Educational qualification – For medical officer – MBBS Degree, Staff nurse/MLHP – GNM Diploma, For Multi-Purpose Hospital Workers – 8th pass.
Age limit – 35 years for staff nurse and 40 years for MPHW.
Selection criteria – Written-test, interview, or as decided by the concerned department.
Salary details – MO – Rs 60000/-, Staff Nurse – Rs 14000/-, MPHW – Rs 6000/-
Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Form 2022 pdf
Amma mini-clinic vacancy district wise – Ariyalur, Chengalpet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kallakurichi, Kancheepuram, Karur, Krishnagiri, Recruitment & Scheme updates Madurai, Nagapattinam, Kanyakumari, Namakkal, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Ramanathapuram, Ranipet, Salem, Sivagangai, Tenkasi, Thanjavur, Theni, Thiruvallur, Thiruvarur, Tuticorin, Trichirapalli, Thirunelveli, Tirupathur, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, The Nilgiris, Vellore, Viluppuram, Virudhunagar.
If candidates interested in recruitment and want to apply online. You have to follow key steps.
- Firstly open the official portal of the Amma Mini-Clinic scheme.
- After visiting the official web portal, the home page of the official portal will open.
- Download application form and notification pdf file. Read all relevant instructions carefully. Submit application form as decided by the concerned department.
- Fill in the asked details in the application form, attach a recent photograph/upload. Attach all supporting documents and submit the application form to the concerned department or as suggested in the notification.
For more details about recruitment and scheme news/updates stay online. In case of any questions or queries, you can write in the comment box.