Track TN esevai Application status 2022 | TNesevai Online Certificate status 2022 | TNesevai Application status 2022 Online | TN esevai Certificate 2022 track
The Tamil Nadu State Government has started Tamil Nadu e-Sevai Portal. So the citizen of TN state can take online services easily. This TN esevai portal has all the services related to governmental departments. And these days online services are easy to maintain. As well as time savings. That is why the government is also making services more friendly for citizens of TN.
The Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency, also known as TNeGA. It is a state nodal agency. And has taken the responsibility of e-governance services for the government. Now that applicants who has already submitted their applications. And they want to check TN esevai Application Status 2022, can get it now. We have come here to give you all the detailed procedures for tracking your application status.
Track TN esevai Application status 2022
However, the government is working hard. To make this portal more interactive and user-friendly. So that more number of people can use it. And get connected with various services without any hassle. Due to covid19, people have understood the power of the internet and technology. As most work is done through internet. Various offices have closed due to lockdown imposed in the country. By using e-sevai portal, citizens can easily register themselves for the respective service they need. Check Tamil Nadu Government Schemes Online.
The total number of department services connected with this e-sevai portal is nearby 63. All departments joined in this are from public service. And this is time-saving. As you do not need to go on any other website. All the services are available at one point. So that people can save their time. And it also decreases the effort of searching other service webpages.
TN eSevai Online Registration 2022
Sometime, for various important documents, such as income certificate, caste certificate. Citizen need to go through long process. Because of offline process before, many people are not able to take benefits. But now through esevai portal than can easily get certificates by applying online. However, the list of services is vast. But we try our best to provide you all the related and important information here. Interested applicants can now check the TN esevai Certificate Status 2022. Through which they can easily apply in other schemes too. And it will help them further also.
TNesevai Online Certificate status 2022
Although, some people do not have much knowledge about this. But we suggest you can share this news with them. And make life easier by using this esevai portal.
Benefits of TN esevai Online Services:
- Through online registration, you can easily use this e-portal.
- By this esevai portal, the government has provided 110+ services for giving benefits to its user.
- This service is user-friendly. and you can easily use it.
- For using this e-sevai portal, citizens need to make user login IDs and passwords.
- By applying in this e-sevai portal, you can get various certificates from different departments.
- These documents are legal document.
- Also common man can use it safely.
TN esevai Services list 2022
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Deserted Women Certificate
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Small or Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Lost of educational record, due to disaster Certificate
- Money Lender’s License
- OBC Certificate
- License under Pawn Broker’s Act
- Tamil Nilam – Extract of Chitta
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
- Tamil Nilam – Extract of A- Register
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Unmarried Women Pension Scheme
- Destitute Deserted Wives Pension Scheme
- Tamil Nilam – Full field Patta Transfer
- Differently-abled Pension Scheme
- Tamil Nilam – Joint Patta Transfer
- Destitute Widow Pension Scheme
- Grievance Day Petition
As the government is focusing on its state development. So this is a good step taken in this direction. And our reader can also take benefit of this esevai portal. Because this is only for public service. By which more people will connect. And take the certificate, Schemes advantages. However, service in this portal is increasing day by day. To make it more interactive.
TNesevai Application status 2022 Online
To use all the services. Firstly applicant needs to register. Then they can easily apply for the service they want to take. Also, we will provide you step by step method. To track your application status, you can check below. However, covid19 pandemic time is not finished yet. But we need to take safety precautions as well. For our own safety. And we have to avoid going outside, as much as possible. First, check given details.
How to track TN esevai Application 2022?
- Firstly, visit the Official Link of Tamil Nadu esevai Portal Online.
- Now, the homepage of TN esevai is in front of you.
- On right side you can see Citizen Login option. So click on that.
- After clicking on citizen login, a new page opened.
- Now if you are a new user. Then register yourself. Or log in with your username and password.
- Also, enter Captcha Code. And then click on submit button.
- And you are logged in on the portal.
- Now check the status. of your application.
As this portal was started by the It department of the TN government. So you do not need to worry. Because the IT department has made every possibility to help you. Before this all the services were offline. And time-consuming. But now, people can use online services. And make the process easier. Also, the department has released the help desk number. Through which you can ask your queries. And the team answered all your questions. So feel free to clear your doubts.
Help desk number / Toll free Number: 1800 – 425 – 1333
Here is email id: [email protected] So you can send email on it. If you want to ask anything related to portal.