TNPDS new Smart Card Registration 2022 | Apply Online TNPDS New Ration Card 2022 | Online TNPDS Ration Card Apply 2022 online | TNPDS Smart Card Apply 2022
The Digitalization of ration cards in Tamil Nadu state has started by the state government. The application submission process has started. And the distribution of ration cards has also been done through online methods by the government officials. As the process of registration has already begun. So the application submission has also started. And the applicants have to fill out the registration form for having their own new smart ration card.
TNPDS new Smart Card Registration 2022
In Tamil Nadu State, there are about 5,80,298 ration cardholders in the count. And after making it a smart card it will be more beneficial for the cardholder in the state. As per updates, the ration cardholder has sent a request to the state government that they should provide a change of option in the ration card from sugar option family card to rice option family card. The Smart Card registration process has been available online and easily.
The Government has done its step in the field of this and yes it is doing action against the request that they are giving option for changing from sugar option card to rice card option, so all the citizen who wants to change their option can change it now. Applicants can now download the application form through online mode and submit it as soon as possible. You can also check Tamil Nadu Government Schemes here.
TN Smart Ration Card Status 2022
During the application form of the TNPDS New Ration Card, candidates need to attach all the documentation required in the registration form because if do not attach the asked documents then it may lead them to disqualification. Also, they need to submit their photocopy of old or present ration card which they have previously. Ration card counted as, one of the important document counted in our country. And in each state, it has been issued by the state government for giving various perks to its citizens.
TNPDS New Ration Card Apply Online 2022
There is four kinds of digital TNPDS Ration Card or Smart Card that will be made for the citizens by the state government for giving them more and more advantages, such as:
- White Ration Card: It is given to that citizen who is issued with more than 3 Kg of sugar from the prescribed quota declared by the government.
- Light Green Ration Card: It is issued to that citizen of the state who will get rice and other commodities from the given fair shop in their location of them.
- Khaki Ration Card: It is given to citizens who are working in the police department according to the ranks on which they are working.
- No Commodity Ration Card: It is issued to that citizen who is doing well and there is no need to provide them any financial assistance by the government, or the tax giver citizens.
If you want to read all the information in regional language or in English then you can see the language option given on the top right of the home page.
TN Ration Card Application Status 2022
Main Objectives to digitalization of Ration Card are:
- Fraudulent Practice by duplicacy of ration card will be prevented by the digitalization process.
- The information related to the citizen residence will be authentic
- This will reduce the paper cost for making hardcopy of ration card for the state government
- the cost of printing and distribution will also decreased by this method.
- Due to this process the time wasted in the making of ration card will also decreased as the online process is less time consuming
- Online process is easy and residents can fill the application without facing any difficulty in it.
- It is a good to process for making our ration card method transparent as all the details will be saved online.
In our country, everyone is facing a tough time due to coronavirus pandemic disease, in every state their government is giving benefits to their state-level citizen so that they will not suffer from this time and can face it well like others. Same like state government the Central government also working hard for the progress of our country and its citizens.
TNPDS Ration Card Online Apply 2022
List of Documents Required during the apply of TNPDS New Ration card 2022 are:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Pass book details
- Electricity bill
- Passport Size Photograph
Steps for filling TNPDS New Smart Card Registration form 2022:
- Applicants need to click on Official Link, available here.
- You can see on right side smart card option available.
- now click on smart card application option given on the home page
- Register yourself on portal or if you are already register.
- then log in with the help of username and password.
- then click on the direct link for the registration
- After that fill the registration form with the required/ asked details in the form
- At last attach all the required documents asked in the application form.
- Add the family details, gas connection details and one declaration certificate with it
- Now submit your application and wait for the reference number generate
- Save the reference no for future use.
Candidates can also submit their applications for the smart card through a mobile application which is also given by the government for both android users and for IOS users. In Offline mode if you want to change anything in the ration card you need to fill out another form and then register it will have the office addresses but online you need to log in yourself on the official page and then you can edit it if you want any change in the application. TNPDS Smart Card Apply