As we all know that in every state of India, People have to roam from one office to another office for any certificate registration or document registration and many more certificates or documents related to government works. But now Tamil Nadu government has found a way to make it easy for citizens to apply or register for their certificates. TNREGINET Application Status 2022. They can do it by sitting in their homes through an online portal. In which any citizen can apply for a birth certificate, Marriage certificate and many more. This online portal is known as TN Reginet.
TNREGINET Registration 2022
Tamil Nadu government has taken this big step so that citizen of the state does not have to roam from office to office for making their certificates. This decision has been taken by the government to make the life of citizens of Tamil Nadu much easy. The citizens can apply for any document by going on the official portal of TNReginet.
The Tamil Nadu Government has taken this step with The Tata Consultancy ltd. for registration department. They both have started the portal TNReginet Inspector General of Registration. On this website any Tamil Nadu citizen can apply for certificate of birth, marriage, death, firm, chit fund etc. On this website you can apply as well as check the status of application at any time on your mobile or laptops.
|Scheme Name||TNReginet Registration|
|Full Name||TNReginet Inspector General of Registration|
|Started by||Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy ltd for registration department.|
|Started for||Citizen of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Helpline Number||1800 102 5174|
TNREGINET Application Fee 2022
The Tamil Nadu Government has taken this big step to make the life of citizens of Tamil Nadu easy. This portal will save time, transportation, energy and reduce the use of paper. There are many more benefits of this portal.
The Service available on TNReginet Portal:
- Society search online
- Document search online
- Check EC Status
- Society documents online
- Guide line value search
- Citizen registration Procedure
- Stamp Vendor search
- Stamp Duty Calculation
- Know Your Jurisdiction
- Tamil Nadu EC search
- Document registration
- Get Certified documents online
- Online apply for letter documents
- Property registration in Tamil Nadu
- Property valuation
- Online apply for EC certificate
- Online registration certificate of birth, death, marriage, firms, chit fund etc.
- Land/Property registration of Tamil Nadu.
- Land Records of Tamil Nadu.
TNREGINET Apply Online 2022
Steps of registration of TNReginet are as follow:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of TNReginet i.e. tnreginet.gov.in.
- After that on the home page click on the link “User Registration“.
- Now fill the details asked.
- Now your registration is complete.
- Keep your registration details safe with you for further registrations.
Steps to Check the Application Status of any documents:
- Firstly visit the official website of TNReginet.
- After that on the homepage click on the link “Know your Application Status”.
- After that fill your registration details.
- Now click on the My Documents.
- After that select the document you have applied and the status will be shown.
Steps to apply for EC (Encumbrance Certificate) are as follow:
- First, visit the official website of TNReginet.
- Now login with details given at the time of registration.
- After that click on link “Apply online” below the encumbrance certificate.
- Now a form will open fill the asked details and upload required documents.
- Click on submit button and your application is complete.
- You also download and take print out of your application.
TNREGINET Status 2022
As earlier mentioned, any citizen can apply for different documents like birth, death, marriage, firm, chit fund etc on the TNreginet portal. Here are different steps to apply for different documents:
- For Birth and death certificate:
- Firstly visit the official website of TNreginet.
- Now click on more option from menu bar.
- After that find and click on link “Birth and Death”
- Now fill the details asked in the form and click on submit button.
- Now your birth or death certificate will be shown.
- For Chit fund document:
- On the official website’s homepage click on more options from menu bar.
- After that click on the link “Chit Fund”.
- Now fill the details asked and upload required document.
- After that by clicking on Submit button the certificate of Chit Fund will be given.
- For Marriage certificate:
- Visit the official website and click on more options from menu bar.
- Click on the link “ Wedding”
- Now fill the details and upload required documents.
- By Clicking on submit button Marriage certificate will open.
TNREGINET Certificate Download
- For Firm registration:
- Firstly visit the official website of TNReginet
- After that in menu bar click on more options.
- Now click on the link “Firm”
- Now fill the details asked in form and upload all the required documents.
- Click o submit button and you will bet firm certificate.
- For checking service charges:
- Firstly visit the official portal.
- Now click on more options from menu bar.
- After that find and click on the link “Duty and Fees”.
- Now many options will come.
- Find and select the option of which you want to check service charges.
- For getting the Building Value Calculation:
- Firstly Visit the Official Website of TNReginet.
- In menu Bar, Click on the link “Building Value Calculation”
- After that fill the asked details.
- Now click on submit button and value will be given.
- For getting Stamp Duty Calculation and fees:
- Firstly visit the official website.
- After that click on more options in menu bar.
- Now click on the option duty and fees.
- Now many options will open.
- Find and click on the link you want to get information.
Hope this article is really helpful for all and for more information stay in touch with us or visit the official website of TNReginet.
|Official Portal – Click here|
|Home – Click here|