Telangana Aasara Pension Form | TS Aasara Pension Helpline no | Aasara Pension Application Status | Aasara Pension Apply Online | తెలంగాణ ఆసరా పెన్షన్ స్కీం అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం | TS Aasara Pension Application Status 2024
What is Aasara Pension in Telangana? Aasara means to “support” that exactly what the Telangana Govt providing to the needy people who are unable to gain financial funds. The scheme only for those who are unable to work, suffering from certain disease, Person with Disability, Old age, Single women, widows, and others. Get all details about TS Asara pension online apply, pension amount, eligibility criteria, status, documents required, benefits, and others.
The scheme meant to provide financial support (social security pension) to the eligible candidates. Now the scheme has been renewed this year.
TS Aasara Pension Form 2024 online
Dear friends, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Telangana lockdown extended due to the day-to-day increment in the corona cases. The TS Govt has released enough funds to distribute the TS Asara Pension scheme, in the bank account of the beneficiaries. The desire people who want to check their name in the beneficiary list. Not only that Harish Rao announced in the media that the Govt is going to distribute 12 kg rice along with Rs 1500/- to all-white ration cardholders of the TS state.
Benefits of Telangana Aasara Pension – One of the main benefits of the scheme to provide financial assistance to all the beneficiaries of the scheme.
|Aasara Pension Scheme
|Social Justice and Empowerment Department
|TS Aasara Pension Form in Telugu
|State Government of Telangana
|Telangana Aasara Pension Amount Status 2024
|Aasara Pension Payment Status Telangana
Telangana Aasara Pension Helpline No
The main objective of this scheme to provide financial support to old, disable, HIV patients, single women. So, that they can support their families without going to work. With the help of this pension scheme, they can bear day-to-day expenses.
Revised pension amount –
|Old age pension
|HIV patient pension
Eligibility criteria –
For old-age pension –
- The age should be 65 years. The applicant must belong to primitive & vulnerable tribal groups.
- Homeless, houseless residing in temporary informal establishments or huts.
- Landless agriculture laborers, rural artisans, craftsman slum dwellers, a person earning a livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector.
For Windows –
The age of widow must be above 18 years, the applicant must belong to primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
For weavers –
age limit – Weaver must be above 50 years. Only one person in the family can avail of this pension.
Toddy Tappers –
age limit – the applicants must be above 50 years. By profession, the person should be in Toddy tappers.
For a disabled person –
A person of any age, from any caste they can apply for the scheme.
Documents Required –
Aadhaar card, Address proof, Income certificate, Age proof, Death certificate in case of a widow, documents & certificate, bank account number, recent photograph.
TS Aasara Pension Apply Online
Aasara Pension application procedure –
Firstly visit the official portal of Aasara Pension scheme.
Click on link pension application option.
Fill up all asked details and complete the application procedure.
Upload all supporting documents like ID proof, photograph, self-declaration.
Click on the submit button.
Checking Aasara Pension Status online
- Visit the official portal of the Aasara Pension Telangana.
- Click on the link “Search Beneficiary Details option.
- Enter application number, district, panchayat and all required details.
- Click on the search button.
Procedure to search pensioner detail –
- Open the official website of Aasara – Society for elimination of rural poverty.
- Click on the quick search option. Search pensioner details option.
- Enter Pensioner ID, District, Mandal, Panchayat, Name, Head of the family.
- Click on the Search option & information will appear on the screen.
TS Aasara Pension helpline number – For any query, you can contact on toll-free numbr – 18004251980, call centre number – 8702500871