TS State Health Card status 2021 -> Online Check hospital list
Telangana State Health Card Status 2021 | Check TS Health Card Hospital list 2021 | Online TS Health Card Status 2021 | Check Online TS State Health Card 2021 | TS Hospital List 2021 | Telangana State Health Card 2021 | Get TS Health Card 2021
As we know working under the government brings many advantage to their employment, that is why many youngster try to crack the exams of government jobs and successfully joined the government sector for getting various perks. They have many facilities like in the area of health, transport, salary etc given by the government departments.
The Telangana state Health Card 2021 was begin by the concerned department of health for all the employs working in the government firms. With the help of health card various benefits added such as they can get better treatment, cash less services after admitting in the hospitals and can use it anywhere in the Telangana state.
For using this health card the Government is also issued list of Hospitals where this TS State Health Card services can avail by the card holder. Now you can Check the Online Telangana Health Card Hospital list 2021 from the official link of the concerned department. We are here to give you important details for this health card service.
Telangana State Health Card Status 2021
The Chief Minster of Telangana State has announced this TS Health Card Scheme 2021 few days before for the government employees who can afford the hospital services and bills due to money issue and they can not pay the bills of private sector big hospitals. Due to Telangana Health Card the employ will get free medical treatment under the list of hospital given by the government. This is also known as Employee Health Scheme.
Interested Candidates need not to go outside in this covid19 pandemic time, they can apply for it through there home only with the help of online services. It is very easy process as well as time saving. and if you already applied under the TS Health Card Scheme 2021 than you can now Check Telangana Health Card Status 2021 online by following some steps given in our post.
Benefits of TS Health Card Scheme 2021 are :
- Under this scheme, the card holder will get free medical treatment services.
- Its not only for the employ working in the government services but also the retired employs are included under the scheme, they will also get benefit with present working government employees.
- In this scheme both private and government hospitals are included.
- For this scheme, there is no application fees for applying.
- Free medical treatment will be given
- Also there are many diseases cover under this Health Card Scheme
Three Categories are divided to apply under the Telangana Health Card Scheme 2021
- Government Employees
The main objective of the Government by giving this Telangana Health Card Scheme is to provide cash less medical health service to all the employs working or retired from the government firm. This is great benefit given to them as some diseases treatment is very expensive and some government employs can not afford it. This will also cover their family member too if they are dependent on the employee.
Name of the Scheme : Telangana State Health Card Scheme 2021
Launched by : the Government of Telangana state
Benefits : to provide cash- less health facility
Worked in : Telangana State Only
Beneficiary : all the government employees who are working or retired from the Telangana government services
Official Link : https://ehf.telangana.gov.in
Check Online Telangana State Health Card Status and Hospital List 2021
You can use this health card only after the treatment done while admitting in the hospital which are available in paneled list. Diseases which are covered in the TS Health Card Scheme 2021 are given below :
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genecology and Obstetrics Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and its procedures
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Neuro Surgery
- Pediatrics Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
Check TS Health Card Hospital list 2021
Employee parents which are dependent on it for their livelihood are also covered under the scheme, while if we talk about children then unemployed son of government employee whose age is below 25 year and unemployed daughters who are unmarried or divorced or widowed or deserted are also include under the scheme. If government employee has children with disabilities which is make them unfit for the employment can also apply under this health card benefit.
Document list required to apply :
- Aadhar Card
- Employee Government Id
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- PAN Card
- Spouse details
- Pensioner Id (If retired for the government services)
- Passport size photograph
- valid mobile number
- Age Certificate
Steps to Check Online Telangana State Health Card Status 2021 :
- Firstly visit the given link here >> TS State Health Card Status 2021 Online
- Now on your system a new page opened in your browser with home page of government official website
- Scroll down and you will find heading Additional Information in which you can see below option given Health Card status
- after clicking on Health Card Status you can see a new window will be opened asking for Employee Id/ Pensioner ID, select one of them, enter your id number and click on search
- The status of your TS Health Card will be shown in front of you
- Save it if required.
How to Check Telangana State Health Card Scheme Hospital List 2021 :
- Go to official website link given above
- On homepage below heading given Hospitals
- In the list given below Hospitals click on ” List of Empaneled Hospitals “
- Details will be in front of you
- Check the name of hospital in the list or call on the medical helpline number 104
The helpline number given is available 24/7 and its toll free, you can contact any time in case of emergency. It is equity for accessing health care facility which are demand driven too. The new health card scheme announced by the concerned department was the replacement into the current medical reimbursement facility given before.