Telangana State Health Card Status 2023 | Online TS Health Card Status 2023 | TS State Health Card Status 2023 | TS Health Card Hospital List 2023 check | Telangana State Health Card 2023 | Get TS Health Card 2023 Apply online
As we know working under the government brings many advantages to their employees, that is why many youngsters try to crack the exams of government jobs and successfully join the government sector for getting various perks. They have many facilities like in the area of health, transport, salary, etc given by the government departments.
TS Health Card Status 2023
The Telangana state Health Card 2023 will begin with the concerned department of health for all the employees working in the government firms. With the help of health cards, various benefits are added such as they can get better treatment, cashless services after admitting in the hospitals and can use it anywhere in the Telangana state.
For using this health card the Government is also issued a list of Hospitals where this TS State Health Card services can avail by the card holder. Now you can check the Online Telangana Health Card Hospital list 2023 from the official link of the concerned department. We are here to give you important details about this health care service.
Telangana State Health Card Status 2023
The Chief Minster of Telangana State has announced this TS Health Card Scheme 2023 few days before for the government employees who can afford the hospital services and bills due to money issue and they can not pay the bills of private sector big hospitals. Due to Telangana Health Card the employ will get free medical treatment under the list of hospital given by the government. This is also known as Employee Health Scheme.
Interested Candidates need not to go outside in this covid19 pandemic time, they can apply for it through there home only with the help of online services. It is very easy process as well as time saving. and if you already applied under the TS Health Card Scheme 2023 than you can now Check Telangana Health Card Status 2023 online by following some steps given in our post.
Health Card Hospital List Telangana
Benefits of TS Health Card Scheme 2023 are:
- Under this scheme, the cardholder will get free medical treatment services.
- Its not only for the employees working in the government services but also the retired employees are included under the scheme, they will also get benefit with present working government employees.
- In this scheme both private and government hospitals are included.
- For this scheme, there is no application fees for applying.
- Free medical treatment will be given
- Also there are many diseases cover under this Health Card Scheme
Three Categories are divided to apply under the Telangana Health Card Scheme 2023
- Government Employees
The main objective of the Government by giving this Telangana Health Card Scheme is to provide cash less medical health service to all the employees working or retired from the government firm. This is a great benefit given to them as some diseases treatment is very expensive and some government employees can not afford it. This will also cover their family member too if they are dependent on the employee.
TS Health Card Registration 2023
Name of the Scheme: Telangana State Health Card Scheme 2023
Launched by: the Government of Telangana state
Benefits: to provide cash- less health facility
Worked in: Telangana State Only
Beneficiary: all the government employees who are working or retired from the Telangana government services
Official Link: https://ehf.telangana.gov.in
Check Online Telangana State Health Card Status and Hospital List 2023
You can use this health card only after the treatment done while admitting in the hospital which are available in paneled list. Diseases which are covered in the TS Health Card Scheme 2023 are given below:
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genecology and Obstetrics Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and its procedures
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Neuro Surgery
- Pediatrics Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
Check TS Health Card Download 2023
Employee parents which dependent on it for their livelihood are also covered under the scheme, while if we talk about children then the unemployed sons of government employees whose age below 25 year and unemployed daughters who unmarried or divorced or widowed or deserted are also included under the scheme. If government employee has children with disabilities which is make them unfit for employment can also apply under this health card benefit.
TS Health Card Document required
- Aadhar Card
- Employee Government Id
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- PAN Card
- Spouse details
- Pensioner Id (If retired for the government services)
- Passport size photograph
- valid mobile number
- Age Certificate
Health Card Status TS 2023
Steps to Check Online Telangana State Health Card Status 2023:
- Firstly visit the given link here >> Official portal
- Now on your system a new page opened in your browser with home page of government official website
- Scroll down and you will find heading Additional Information in which you can see below option given Health Card status
- after clicking on Health Card Status you see a new window will open asking for Employee Id/ Pensioner ID, select one of them, enter your id number and click on search
- The status of your TS Health Card will shown in front of you
- Save it if required.
How to Check Telangana State Health Card Scheme Hospital List 2023:
- Go to official website link given above
- On homepage below heading given Hospitals
- In the list given below Hospitals click on ” List of Empaneled Hospitals “
- Details will be in front of you
- Check the name of hospital in the list or call on the medical helpline number 104
The helpline number given is available 24/7 and its toll free, you can contact any time in case of emergency. It equity for accessing health care facility which demand driven too. The new health card scheme announced by the concerned department the replacement into the current medical reimbursement facility given before.