The state government of Uttar Pradesh has officially launched the UP Muft Laptop scheme for the state’s finest pupils. The government has agreed to offer approximately 25 lakh laptops to schoolchildren in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The UP Free Laptop Yojana Suchi 2022 is expected to benefit around 25 lakh students across the state. As a result, all clever students from Uttar Pradesh can receive a brand new laptop in exchange for their excellent grades.
UP Free Laptop Yojana list 2022
This scheme has a budget of INR 1800 crore set aside by the state government. Students in the 10th and 12th grades are eligible to apply for the UP Muft Laptop Yojana. So, in this essay, we’ll go over everything there is to know about the UP laptop program. Although the responsible authorities have yet to release the official notification of the yojana. Readers are encouraged to read all the way to the conclusion since we will go through everything about the scheme.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Uttar Pradesh free laptop registration procedure, including its current state, qualifying conditions, the scheme’s goal, and other features.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Status 2022
Shri Yogi Adiyanath, the state’s Chief Minister, announced the scheme. The objective behind the creation of the aforementioned scheme is to encourage the usage of digital gadgets among deserving students who lack the financial means to do so. As a result, the government has announced a scheme for all such pupils in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
In addition to the provision of laptops, the state administration has offered all such pupils road access. In addition, the road that will be built as a result of the students’ efforts will be named after the top student. The finest aspect of the program is that it is completely unbiased and does not impose any conditions on the distribution of laptops. As a result, it does not benefit anyone’s caste or group of students.
UP Free Laptop Scheme Student List 2022
Concerning the scheme, it is estimated to be worth INR 1800 crore. The state government has also set a goal of distributing more than 22 lakh computers to all of the state’s best students who would complete their 10th and 12th-grade exams with flying colors. The kids will be chosen based on their academic achievements. Furthermore, this laptop distribution will include not only the top students but also kids from underserved areas of our community.
Last date for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched a student beneficiary scheme to promote education in the state. Under this scheme, the state government provides free laptops to intellectual children who excel in class 10th and 12th.
UP Muft Laptop Yojana List 2022
The state of Uttar Pradesh has set aside Rs. 18 crores to distribute free laptops. Applicants who want to register for the UP Free Laptop Scheme must have a grade point average of 65 percent in both 10th and 12th grades. We are giving all the data about the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme here through this scheme, and interested people can register for this scheme by following us.
The benefits of the UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Applicants will receive free computers as part of this program.
- This program will encourage students in grades 10 and 12 to learn more about digital technology.
- Students will be attracted to study as a result of the scheme’s adoption.
- The level of education will rise as a result of this strategy.
- This scheme is also open to students pursuing polytechnic diplomas and ITI diplomas.
UP Nishulk Laptop Yojana 2022
Eligibility Criteria – The applicant who wishes to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits and receive a laptop must meet some of the scheme’s qualifying requirements. Although the higher authorities have not yet established the eligibility conditions. It will be framed and announced soon, but the following basic conditions will apply:
- Residential Eligibility: To be eligible for the scheme, a student must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. He or she should also have a place to live that allows them to do so.
- Educational Eligibility- Students applying must have received top grades in their 10th and 12th grades.
- The student must have graduated from the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board to be eligible for the scheme.
- Aside from pre-and post-matric students, the government is also inviting students in an ITI or Polytechnic program to apply for the plan, as well.
- Merit-based selection will be the only factor in determining which students will receive laptops. All students who apply for the program will receive this benefit. The laptops will be presented to the pupils with the highest grades. Despite this, the overall criteria for admission will still be to achieve at least 65 to 70 percent in their last class.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2022
You have to follow this procedure if you are eligible for this scheme and wish to register under it. We are sharing it here below.
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the official website.
- Click on the UP Free Laptop Scheme link on the official website’s home page.
- On your computer screen, a new page will now appear.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with their correct information.
- Following that, candidates must attach the required documents.
- Finally, to finish the registration procedure, candidates must click the submit button.
The UP Free Laptop Scheme requires the following document
These are some few documents that students will require to apply for the Laptop
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of class Xth or XIIth
- Bonafide Certificate
- Proof of Residence.
- A Photograph