In Uttar Pradesh, the State Government has given benefits to some families through UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. Due to this scheme, the poor families and certain category families can apply under the yojana and can get financial help for the marriage of their daughter. So if you think you are also eligible as per the instruction given under the yojana then do fill UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration 2022.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration 2022
Many poor families are not able to spend money to even marry their girl child. But now the state government of Uttar Pradesh has given them financial assistance so that they can also do their responsibility without any tension. Before that, they need to submit the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application form 2022 online. Due to this, the official website has also available for people who want to register themselves for having the benefit of the scheme.
However, the people who want to fill the application must want to know about the eligibility criteria for the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration 2021. So here we have writing this post to provide details to our readers. After getting financial help the families can easily do the marriage of their girl child whose age has above 18 years as per the law of the Indian Government. Due to this lots of families have taken advantage of the scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Registration 2021
The Government of Uttar Pradesh brings so many schemes from time to time for the development of the people of its state. Also, the Central government provides help to every state like Uttar Pradesh for the betterment of people. Through UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registration 2021, candidates can get the help of 51 thousand rupees as support from the state government.
This will be a big help for the families who are eligible to apply under the yojana. Also, it will bring some change in our society’s thinking.
|Name of the Article||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Registration 2021 Online Application|
|Then Name of the Scheme||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Launched by||The State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|The benefit of the scheme||To help people financially for marrying their girl child.|
|Beneficiaries||People of Uttar Pradesh|
|Category of article||Registration|
|Process for Registration||Available Now|
|Mode of application||Online Process|
|The amount is given under the scheme||51 Thousand Rupees|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Scheme|
|Apply in||Uttar Pradesh state|
उत्तर प्रदेश शादी अनुदान योजना पंजीकरण 2022
As we know that with the birth of girl child the people of society think that girl child is the burden of the house. So for changing this low thinking the government has come up with UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021. We suggest to our readers if you are applicable and still didn’t fill the application form then do fill it now as UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application 2021 is available online for all the citizens. But there have certain conditions which people need to check before filling the applications. If you don’t know about the criteria then read it now from our page.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Advantage for Citizens :
- Firstly, people who do registration under the scheme will get financial help.
- Secondly, the financial support given to the families will be for the marriage of their daughter.
- So the poor families, Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), or backward categories can apply under the scheme.
- The main purpose of the yojana has to support poor families so that they can be tension-free for marrying their girl child.
- The most important thing has this scheme will bring change in the thinking of our society who think girl child has a burden for the families.
UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana Apply Online 2022
Moreover, the people either belong to urban areas or rural areas they can apply in UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 Online Application. But for both the income criteria has a little bit different from each other. Also as we know the age of the girl child has 18 years as per our law and the age for the groom has 21 years during the marriage. So those aspirants who fulfill all the conditions need to also provide marriage invitation cards during the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Registration 2021.
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme Eligibility Criteria are given below :
- At first, the applicant has to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Then, the applicant should be from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- Also if they belong to SC, ST, OBC, and other eligible categories then they can apply.
- For families from urban areas, the income limit should be 56460 Rs per annum. And for rural areas, the income should be not more than 46080 Rs per annum.
- In addition, the girl applicant age should be 18 years or more than that. And the age of the groom should be at least 21 years for applying.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status 2021
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021 Important Document List :
- Aadhar Card
- Then, Caste category Certificate
- Also, Family income proof
- Age proof for bride and groom
- Voter Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Document related to Marriage
- Bank Account details
- Marriage invitation card as a proof
UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration Process :
- At first, the applicant should go through the Official Website of the UP Shadi Anudan Portal.
- So applicant can see a new page which should be the homepage of the portal.
- Then, you can see the link for the scheme UP Shadi Anudan.
- After that, you need to click on the link.
- Here registration option is also given for the applicants.
- So a new page appears in front of you for the registration.
- After that, you need to enter all the details asked in the application form.
- And also attach the document required for the application form.
- Now also provide your contact details correctly because this will be verified by the department through the OTP method. If verified then you can go further in the registration.
- So in the end you need to click on submit button.
- At last, you will receive the one reference number after completing the registration process.
- Save the reference number for further use.