WB free Tablet Scheme 2021 Apply: Free tabs for Students Registration form
WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration 2021 | Apply WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021 for Students | WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration form 2021 | WB Free Tablet Scheme for Students 2021 | WB free Tablet Scheme Registration 2021 for students | Apply WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration 2021 | WB Free Tablet Scheme form 2021
One new scheme for students is announced by the state government of West Bengal. Our honorable Chief Minister Shri-mati Mamata Banergee has launched this scheme for the welfare of students of the West Bengal state. Free tablets will be distributed to the needy students after applying for the WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021.
Eligible students can apply for the scheme for their studies, from last year we are seeing that all the class were started online for the safety of our children. For online classes and online learning one medium is necessary, either it is laptop mobile or tablet through which students can take class and learn their subjects.
Learning is one of the important aspect for the development of any state or country. If there are more educated people in state than the state will be more educated too and it will progress in better condition. The Chief Minister of WB state decided to provide tablets to students who can not afford it for their education.
WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration 2021
Here we will give you knowledge about how to fill the WB Free Tablet scheme Registration form and what are the rules and eligibility criteria given under the scheme, so that if you are eligible according to them you can also apply for it. Due to Covid19 all the schools are closed and education department will not able provide class which is bad news for students and their parents.
Due to Online classes we are able to cop up with this problem also because now school and colleges are taking class through various online mediums like google classes, zoom classes and other. In fact this is the safest medium for our children for having education in this pandemic time.
Students studying in various school in West Bengal state will get these free tablets by the government. Already government has given near about 9.5 lakh tablets to the students of the state only. For continuing their studies, students from class 12th can apply under this scheme and can get the free tablet by the WB Government.
Those applicants who are studied in Madrasas and the Government aid schools can also apply for the same because they will be eligible for applying in this scheme too. Main objective of the scheme is to increase the online education classes and to educate more and more children who can not have due to poor condition of their families. Purchasing tablet or android mobile is not possible for everyone in country because some families can not afford it.
Name of the Scheme : WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021
Launched by : the Chief Minister of WB state, Shree Mamata Banergee
Under the : The Education department of West Bengal
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Registration Form 2021
Main Objective of Scheme : to promote education among students belongs to BPL families
Benefits : to get free Tablet for education
Beneficiaries : student of WB state
Official Link : wb.gov.in
In the Scheme only students studying in the West Bengal State and who are the permanent residence from the state are eligible for completing registration form for getting free tablets.
Benefits of WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021 :
- As per scheme, near about 9.5 lakh students will be benefitted with the free tablet for their education
- There are 36000 Government schools and Government Aided school will be also given the facilities for online education
- The government has also considered near about 14000 higher secondary schools and 700 madrasas for giving benefits under the scheme
- The free tablet given to the students will be for life time by the government to promote education among the poor families.
- The Chief Minister of WB state has also going to make more benefit added under the scheme so that more people or students can join to have facilitate.
Eligibility Criteria for applying :
- Students must be residence of West Bengal state and is studying in school of West Bengal only.
- Student who is studying in Government school, Madrasas or in Government Aid schools can apply under the scheme.
- Applicants must be students of 12th class
- The annual income of the students family should not be more than 2 lakh per annum (all member income of family will be counted)
- Students who is applying should passed the previous class properly.
List of Document required for WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021 :
- Students Aadhar Card
- Id Card of Student from the school
- Residence Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport Size photo
- Scanned Signature of student
- Contact details
Apply WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021 for Students
In West Bengal State IT industry has rise up 133% from last 8 year which is huge boom in this industry. Due to this the export in Information Technology Industry is grown up by 175%. Then the government has decided to set up near about 20 IT offices in Bengal Silicon Valley Hub to make more option for employment for the citizen of WB state.
Currently the WB state has near about 2.1 lakh Information Technology Professionals and working in various IT firms such as WIPRO, Cognizant, IBM and TCS etc. If the government is planning to increase IT firms than it will raise the number of jobs too. It will be benefitted for the state.
Online Process to Apply WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration 2021:
- Visit the official link >> WB Free Tablet Registration form 2021
- On the homepage you can see news for the WB free Tablet Registration 2021
- Click on that a new page will be opened.
- fill the application form with the appropriate details
- attach the asked document with the registration form
- after submitting it you will get reference id for future use.
Soon the government will come up with more benefits which will help to the citizen of West Bengal to grow and to develop the state. And we will also share all the information here with you to keep you updated with more state government schemes and Central government schemes.