Joy Bangla Pension Form 2022 | WB Joy Bangla Pension Apply Online | Joy Bangla Pension Application Form pdf | WB Pension Scheme Application Form 2022
A new scheme launched by the Chief Minister of WB to help all of the poor people/families of the state. The scheme named Joy Bangla Pension. Get vital information about prakalpa like important features, benefits of the scheme. Also, know about How to apply for Jai Bangla Pension Online? Important details, updates, application dates for the scheme, and also we have provided the eligibility criteria for the scheme. The objective of this prokalpa to provide benefit to the socially backward category of our society that is SC and ST families.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Application Form 2022 pdf
Joy Bangla pension scheme introduced in two phases. The scheme will provide financial assistance to the Scheduled cast and Scheduled Tribe. Scheme for the SC category is known as the Taposali Bandhu Pension scheme. The scheme launched for the Scheduled Tribe known as the Jai Johar scheme.
Dear friends, we clearly informed all candidates that both schemes are different and for different castes and categories. You can apply online for the scheme or you can download the application form pdf file and submit it to the concerned department.
Benefits of the scheme – The main benefits of WB Joy Bangla Pension prakalpa to provide social security pension.
Two different schemes launched under 1 different parent scheme.
They can avail various benefits of the scheme separately.
|Scheme||Joy Bangla Pension|
|Under||State Government of WB|
|Application Form||WB Joy Bangla Pension Online Apply 2022|
|Status||Joy Bangla Pension Status 2022|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM Mamata Banerjee|
WB Joy Bangla Pension Apply Online
Joy Bangla Pension amount –
- ₹ 600/- will provide to all beneficiaries of the Taposali Bandhu Pension scheme
- ₹ 1000/- will provide to all beneficiaries of the Jai Johar Scheme.
Eligibility criteria – The State Government of WB decide some rule & regulations, eligibility criteria for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of WB state.
- The candidates must belong to the BPL category.
- An applicant should be from SC or ST category.
- The age of the applicant must not above the age of 60 years.
- He/She must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of WB state.
Documents required –
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card/BPL cards
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID,
- Bank Passbook.
Feature of Joy Bangala Pathakam –
- The benefits of this scheme (pension amount) directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Also, the Government launches a separate portal for this scheme.
- The scheme only for the candidates who belong SC/ST category.
- The State Government will provide financial assistance monthly to the eligible candidates.
- Pension amount Rs 600/- for Taposali Bandhu Pension, Rs 1000/- for Jai Johar scheme.
In case of death of applicant of pension – The Government can stoppage of pension. Or In case of death of recipients of pension the amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the form.
Joy Bangla Pension Registration online
Check Jai Bangla Pension Application procedure
- You can visit the official portal of the pension.
- Click on the link & the homepage will open.
- Click on the registration link on the screen, or you can get an application form from your nearby Govt offices.
- Enter asked details like Name, age, gender, caste, select scheme, and other details.
- Attach supporting documents & submit forms to the relevant department.
You have to submit to the concerned department – BDO (rural areas), Sub Divisional Officer in case of the applicant is from Municipal/Notified areas. Self-attested copy of the documents only.
After verification by BDO/SDO/Commissioner of KMC. The concerned department will release the beneficiaries list district/village-wise.