AP Old Age Pension Application Form 2022 Pdf| AP Old Age Pension Eligibility 2022 | AP Old Age Pension Scheme Rules 2022 | AP Old Age Pension Application 2022
Today in this post, we have shared details about the AP Old Age Pension Scheme 2022. In Andhra Pradesh state for this current year. Old-age citizens of Andhra Pradesh state can take a pension. So, that they can live their life properly. We have also provided you with information about the eligibility criteria. And rules related to this old-age pension scheme.
With the help of the YSR Old Age Pension Scheme 2022, financial assistance has been given to the socially backward. And people who are weak financially. The amount has directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries, which the applicant has registered in the application form. Or they can collect it from the official address of the concerned department. Although the online mode is a simpler one to access.
AP Old Age Pension Application Form 2022 Pdf
The Government of Andhra Pradesh State has done surveys from time to time for the benefit of its state citizen. As surveys have already been done, and records have been updated, that how many people live below the poverty line. And are financially weak. Schemes and Projects have been announced by the state government for its people. One of those schemes, the Old age pension has been announced by the government. Firstly read our article to get more details. For more Andhra Pradesh Scheme information go to AP Government Scheme.
During Covid19, it has been difficult to go outside. Due to the lockdown imposed by the government. And for dealing with this government started online services. And also in some areas pension has already been distributed through the door-to-door service, by the volunteers last year. The Chief Minister of AP State has made changes in the pension scheme. And the government has included various other schemes by making it a cluster of projects in it.
AP Old Age Pension Status 2022
Last year, near about 16 lakh candidates have joined under this pension scheme. For taking benefits, the government has given fund amount near about 1496 crore Rupees. Now the department has planned for more. So that citizens will get help more and more benefits, under the pension yojana. The number of beneficiaries has different amounts as per requirement.
AP Old Age Pension Eligibility 2022
Various Pension Types under the YSR Pension Scheme 2022:
- Old Age Pension: it is to be given to that city whose age is 60 or above 60 years and who is in need of pension.
- Disabled Pension: For disabled pension, no age limit is there but the disability of a person should be more than 40 % as per criteria.
- Weavers Pension: it is given to that weaver whose age is 50 years or more than that and has no income or home for living.
- Fisherman Pension: it is also given to the fisherman who is financially weak and is more than 50 years in age.
- Widow Pension: Widow Pension will be given to the lady who is more than 18 years as per Marriage Act and whose husband is no more and is not marrying again.
AP Old Age Pension Application 2022
- Single Women Pension: This pension is given to the ladies who are separated from their husbands for at least 1 year and are above 35 years of age, also the ladies who are unmarried and do not have any support from their families, age limit for rural women is 30-year minimum and for urban women, the age limit is minimum 35 years.
- Toddy Tappers Pension: The member of TCS ( Toddy Co-operative Society ) and to the individual tapper which is under the TFT Scheme (Tree For Tapper) and the age limit should be minimum 50 years for applying.
- Dappu Artists Pension: the age to apply under this pension should be 50 year and more than that.
- ART Pension: it is Anti Retro- viral therapy Pension in which no age limit is there and person has to go for treatment of ART for 6 month in continuation.
- CKDU Pension: its full form is Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown a-etiology. In this also there is no age limit but patient need to go through continuous treatment for Kidney dialysis.
- Transgender Pension: for applying for this pension applicant transgender age should be 18 years or more than that.
- Traditional Cobbler Pension: under this pension scheme candidates age limit should be 40 year minimum.
AP Old Age Pension Scheme Rules 2022
Applicants who has to take advantage under the YSR Pension Scheme. And they need to be permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh State . So, you should be from below poverty line category for applying. Do read all the information carefully before filling your application form.
Document Required for Applying for YSR Pension Scheme 2022:
- Aadhar Card of applicant
- Residence Proof from AP State
- Age Proof (Any id proof in which age is mentioned)
- Bank Pass book
- Pass port size photograph
- Particular Documents for applying Pension
- Application form for duly Applied
The amount list will be given below:
- For Old Age Citizens, Single women, Widow Women, Toddy Tapper, Traditional Cobbler, Fisher man and ART Person. This has decided to be 2250 Rs /- Per month
- For Transgender’s, Disabled person, and Dappu Artists it is 3000 Rs /- Per month
- And for people who has been fighting with Chronic Kidney Diseases will be given Rs 10,000 /- per month for their treatment.
Procedure to Apply for YSR Old Age Pension Application 2022 are:
- First, Candidate need to visit Official Link of AP Old Age Pension Scheme.
- Now, homepage has opened in front of you.
- By clicking on YSR Kanuka Pension go to relevant section.
- As you selected, Old age pension option has come before you.
- Save it or fill it the application form, with the details required in the form.
- Now attach the document asked in the application.
- At last, submit it on the official website
- after submitting your application a reference id has generated. Please save it for further use.
This application reference number will be use during the checking of status of your application on the official website. So save it carefully.