YSR Navaratnalu list 2021 pdf ‘in telugu’ Navaratnalu Status Check
YSR Navaratnalu Check Status 2021 | YSR Navaratnalu list 2021 in telugu | YSR Navaratnalu Status Online 2021 | YSR Navaratnalu List Pdf 2021 | Check YSR Navaratnalu Status 2021 | YSR Navaratnalu Status list 2021 | Check YSR Navaratnalu List 2021 | YSR Navaratnalu Online list 2021 | Check Online Navaratnalu Status 2021 | Check Online Navaratnalu List 2021 pdf
YSR Navaratnalu Scheme 2021 : It is consist of nine schemes for the benefits of Andhra Pradesh citizens and is elaborated by the government of Andhra Pradesh State. YSR Navaratnalu scheme was super vision under the concerned department of government. This scheme basically covers the citizen as well as student of the state.
Nine Scheme under YSR Navaratnalu Scheme are YSR Raithu Bharosa, Fee Reimbursement Youth Development & Job Creation, Arogyasri, Ban on Alcohol, YSR Jalayagnam, Amma Vodi, YSR Asara & YSR Cheyuta, Pension – Enhancement and Housing for all poor which will provide help to the state people in all aspects.
As the Government has decided to encourage its people and enhance the environment for their well being. The Chief Minster of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised to develop the state with new schemes and projects. We are also providing details about various scheme under the AP Government Schemes.
YSR Navaratnalu Check Status 2021
A lot of Schemes are announced by the concerned authority from the state government. we are providing here details related to the scheme and how you can check the status of your registered applications. Some Details about YSR Navaratnalu Scheme 2021
- YSR Raithu Bharosa Scheme : This scheme is for farmers of the state, in this they will get financial assistance, loans which are interest free, crop insurance which save them from damaging of crops due to weather and climate, it provides borewells for farming, 9 hours free electricity for farming, Natural disaster relief fund, to provide help for warehouse for crops, toll taxes or road taxes will be waved off for tractors of crops, benefits for dairy owner too, etc.
- Fee Reimbursement Youth Development & Job Creation : This scheme is for students who are not able to pay their education fees, it is like educational expenditure. Rupees 20,000 will be given per year to students in addition to fees reimbursement, lodging and boarding. Basically good for students education point of view.
- Arogyasri : This scheme is for every citizen of the AP state who has income less than Rupees 5 lakh per annum. It is medical facility which will provide assistance not only in the state but also they can get help under this scheme throughout the country. Patient will get financial help during operation, after operation and throughout the treatment. Also in this scheme 10,000 rupees per month will be given as a pension to the patient who is suffering from Kidney, perineal diseases and Thalassemia diseases. Due to this scheme government hospitals will be also modernized as a co-operative hospitals in 2 year so that patients will get better facilities in the government hospitals also.
- Ban on Alcohol : As we know Alcohol is reasons for many murders, for dispute in families, relations of humans are damaging due to drinking of alcohols so the Government has some plans for banning it too. Alcohol will be limited to 5 Star hotels, and the plan to ban it will be done in three stages.
Check YSR Navaratnalu Online Status 2021 in Pdf
- YSR Jalayagnam : This scheme is the dream project of Late Shri YSR which will also included for completion. Water for the crop cultivation and safe water for drinking will also covered in this scheme. Water Ponds will be soon modernized to improve the table of water. Polavarams, Veligonda, Poolasubbayya and other projects will be completed on urgent basis.
- Amma Vodi : In this Schemes it will help the single mothers who are not financially strong will get assistance for the education of their children. Rupees 15,000 will be given as a financial assistance to the mothers for the education of their children.
- YSR Asara & YSR Cheyuta : This scheme covers women of cooperative society, they will get help in loans with 0% interest rate by the government of AP State. Also it is basically for various categories such as SC, ST, BC, and Minority women. Present Corporation system will be transparent and revamped and would be in place due to this scheme.
- Pension – Enhancement : Before this pension age limit was 65 year but due to this scheme it is now 60 year decreased as a age limit. Pensions for senior citizen people is also increased to 3000 rupees. And it also covered disable person which will also get pension of Rupees 3000.
- Housing for All Poor : Under this scheme government has constructed 25 lakhs house in 5 years. Poor people who are homeless need shelter so for helping this scheme is started by the government. Registration of house will be done in the name of female candidate of the family. These schemes are big help given by the government.
YSR Navaratnalu list 2021 in telugu
Candidates who are students or farmers, senior citizen or mothers, or women can apply for the scheme as government has good plans for the betterment of their life, they will get money related assistance and health related help by these schemes.
Documents required for the Schemes Applications are :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Birth Certificate
- Category certificate
- Ration Card
- Contact Details
- Passport Size photograph
- Bank Passbook details
These document list we are giving which are basic document needed during any registration if you need more knowledge than you can go through the official link details where you can get elaborate details about the scheme.
How to check YSR Navaratnalu Scheme Status 2021 Online ?
- Applicants first need to go through this link ” YSR Navaratnalu Scheme Status 2021 “
- Now on the homepage option for Application Status will be given click on that
- A new page will be opened in front of you
- enter the details asked on the page
- at last submit the details by clicking on Submit tab
- The status of your application will be on your screen
- If necessary save it for future use.
If you have not applied for the scheme yet than read all the details under which scheme you will get benefits and then apply for it. After that only you can check the status of your application and also check the list of beneficiaries.