AP Pension Kanuka Form 2023 | YSR Pension Kanuka Form in Telugu | YSR Pension Kanuka Applu Online | YSR Pension Kanuka Registration | Jagananna Pension Kanuka Form pdf
To provide financial help to the eligible state inhabitants. Therefore, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the Pension Kanuka scheme in Andhra Pradesh. To know about the application process, documents required, types of pension under this scheme, beneficiary list, selection process, check YSR Pension Kanuka Application form step-by-step. There are various pensions (financial assistance) provided under Pension Kanuka Pathakam in Andhra Pradesh. The State Government of AP introduces various schemes for all sections of society. AP Jagananna Pension Kanuka Apply Form pdf in Telugu and English language. The scheme under the Social Welfare Department (Social Security Pension).
YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form 2023
Along with the implementation of this pension scheme incentives are provided to the people who belongs to economically backward or socially backward people of the Andhra Pradesh state. The State Govt of AP also fixed a specific amount of incentives are designated for the backward communities in AP state. Through this financial assistance, they can fulfill their basic requirements. You can check the online Pension Kanuka Form in AP.
|Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Under||State Government of AP|
|Check online||Jagananna Pension Kanuka Pharam in Telugu|
|Category||Social Security Pension|
|Apply online||Pension Kanuka Apply online|
|Types of Pension||11-12 types of pensions|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
Volunteers distribute pension kanuka amount to the beneficiaries across the state. Financial assistance will provided to the beneficiaries month wise.
Type of Pensions
Under this scheme following people will be able to get financial aids –
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Dappu Artists
- Single Women
To know more about the application process, you need to read the rest of the article and grab vital information, other updates.
AP Pension Kanuka Pathakam Pharam Telugu
Pension Kanuka Eligibility criteria – applicant must follow the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Also applicant must belong to BPL category.
- Applicant must not be beneficiary of other pension scheme.
Age Criteria –
- For weavers pension, Toddy Tappers pension, Fishemen Pension, Dappu Artists Pension – 50 years or above
- For old age pension – 60 years or above
- And for Widow pension – As per marriage act 18 years or above
- Diabled pension – Minimum 40% disability, no age limit
- For single women pension – Married women who are separated from more than 1 years or above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of Rural areas 30 year, Urban area – 35 years
- For Traditional Cobblers Pension – 40 years of age or above
- For Disabled Pension, Trangender and Dappu Artists – ₹ 3000 per month
- Old Age Pensions, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single Women, Fishermen, ART Persons, Traditional Cobblers ₹ 2250/- per month.
- For people affected with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) ₹ 10000/- per month
You can check Pension Kanuka Statistics, Beneficiary list from time to time.
Documents Required –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of AP state
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account, mobile number
- Recent photograph
- Photo ID card
- Age proof
- Death certificate of Husband (in case of widow pension), Divroce papers (for single women pension)
- Income certificate
AP Pension Kanuka Apply Online
Download Pension Kanuka Form pdf
- You have to visit the official portal of social security pension
- Click on download option and click on Pension Kanuka
- After that Download Pension Kanuka Form for particular pension
- Take printout of the form, fill in the asked details and attach supporting documents
- Then submit the application form to the concerned department.
Also you can check YSR Pension Kanuka Status by visiting the official portal.
|Old age pension form|
|Widow pension form|
|Disabled Pension form|
|Weavers pension form|
|Toddy Tappers pension form|
|Single women pension form|
|Fisherman pension form|
|Cobblers Pension form|
|Dappu Pension Form|
Pension Kanuka is a scheme offered by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. The prime objective of this scheme to provide financial assistance to the eligible candidates and raise the living standard of them. With the help of this scheme people can get financial incentives. So that, they can fulfill their living standards.
For more updates and information please stay tuned and follow us Schemes in India. In case of any queries you are free to write in the comment box.