AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status 2023 | AP Crop Insurance Payment Status 2023 | AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Payment Status 2023 | YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Amount Status 2023 | Uchitha Pantala Bheema Beneficiary List 2023 | YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Sanction List 2023
As we know the State Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced various schemes from time to time to provide various benefits to all sections of society. The Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam for the Rythu of the state. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of AP Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji has named the Crop insurance scheme “Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme.” Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government going to provide insurance facilities on farmers’ crops. AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Rythu List 2023, will available on the official portal. Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam Jabita and mottom sthiti.
YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status 2023
This scheme is very beneficial for the farmers (rythu) who are facing big losses in their crops due to natural conditions. Because climate conditions are out of control from everyones’ hands. Due to climate conditions farmers facing their crop loss. Therefore, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced the Crop Insurance scheme to provide financial help to all farmers who lose their crop due to Natural conditions.
Farmers’ crop losses showing a big impact on their financial conditions. So to overcome crop loss, the Govt of AP all set to provide financial assistance to the farmers in case of their Pantala loss. It is basically for the Welfare of the farmers. You can get all information regarding pantala bheema pathakam like the online application process, beneficiaries list, payment status, and others.
|Scheme||Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam|
|Department||Agriculture Department of AP|
|Under||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Status||AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status 2023|
|Payment||YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Payment Status 2023|
|Category||Crop Insurance Scheme|
AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Payment Status 2023
The scheme launched by the Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji, to provide free crop insurance to the eligible farmers of AP state. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, no need to pay a premium for an insurance scheme. Crop Insurance amount directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
This pathakam has been implemented by the Government with the help of e-cropping.
Uchitha Pantala Bheema Eligibility criteria –
- The rythu must be a permanent resident of AP state.
- The annual income of the farmer should not more than 1 lakh rupees.
- This scheme only for the farmers
- The farmer must not be the beneficiary of the other schemes.
Documents Required –
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Land Details
- Income Certificate/BPL Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Bank Account number
AP Crop Insurance Scheme benefits –
- The prime benefit of this scheme, the AP Govt will provide crop insurance to the eligible farmers.
- Pantala Bheema Pathakam will reduce the financial burden on the farmers.
- There is no need for the farmers to pay any kind of premium and other fees for this scheme.
- The scheme will provide financial help to about one million farmers of AP state.
AP Crop Insurance Amount Status 2023
The scheme launched by the AP Govt for the farmers who have been facing the problem of Crop loss due to natural disaster. The AP Govt will pay crop loss to the eligible farmers.
Uchitha Pantala Bheema Apply online – Those who want to apply for this pathakam, follow the instructions given below.
Visit the official portal of the scheme, You can get all details about the scheme at e-crop Andhra Pradesh.
Read all guidelines and other details carefully.
Then register on the official portal to avail of various benefits of the schemes.
How to check YSR Crop Insurance Status 2023?
Firstly visit the official read the instructions carefully.
- To get the information regarding the beneficiary list by visiting the Rythu Bharosa Kendra.
- In the RBK, the farmers will get complete details regarding their affected crop and how much compensation they will get.
- You can check the status by using an Aadhaar card.
- On the e-crop official portal and app, the farmers will get all details about schemes related to their crop and farming.
Stay online to get all details about various schemes under the AP State Government and the Central Government of India. For further queries just write in the comment box.
3 thoughts on “YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status 2023: Pathakam Eligible list Online”
Best arapalli kundurpi mandalam Ananthapuram Jilla YSR uchitha pantala bheema scheme status
YSR uchitha pantala bheema status C,sudhakar,,,chinnayya,,lt,,chittoor,,ap