YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is initiated in Andhra Pradesh State. The Government announce for auto driver or wants to work as a auto driver. Periodically Government of AP State take steps for the betterment of people. This is one more step added in their achievement for progress in the state level. YSR vahana mitra apply online 2021 can be done now. Due to this scheme Cab driver, Taxi driver and Auto driver can take benefits.
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021
This Scheme was announced last year due to pandemic covid19 time. Most of people are not able to do their work because of lockdown. Their earning become lesser which arise very difficult situation to survive at this time. Here we are giving you all the details related to YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme. its eligibility criteria and details. Here you get all information about how you can apply it online.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme. Purpose of this project is to uplift the living of these drivers who are not able to earn money due to covid19 pandemic. A financial support of 10,000 Rupees annually will be given to them. who applied for this scheme according to eligibility criteria given in the notice.
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form 2021
The Finance Department of State has sanctioned 400 Rupees to work on this scheme. The main responsibility of YSR vahana mitra scheme was given to the department of transport by the government of Andhra Pradesh state. They can monitor it and supervised it for all the cab drivers/ taxi drivers who owned cabs, auto and taxis for their living.
- Name of the Scheme : YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021.
- Category of Article : Scheme Details, How to apply, Eligibility criteria and other details.
- Launched by : Chief Minister of AP State.
- Supervised by : Department of Transport AP State.
- YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021
- Beneficiary of scheme : Owner of auto/ taxi/ cab drivers who are economically weak
- Objective of Scheme : provide Rupees 10,000 Per annum to eligible person
- Official Link : navasakam.ap.gov.in
There are near by four lakh drivers applicants livelihood is depend on auto, taxi and cab. Total amount of Rupees 10000 will be given to them per year. family of beneficiary will be considered as one unit.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Vahana Mitra 2021 :
- Applicant must have driving license for driving auto, taxi or cab.
- Applicant age must be more than 18 years.
- Applicants need to own any of one i.e taxi, cab or auto.
- All the documents related to auto rikshaw, cab and taxi should be certified from transport department.
- Vehicle should have registration certificate
- Family of driver should be eligible under given conditions
- Applicants must have Aadhar card and also other family member also registered with aadhar number
- Candidate should also have white ration card or BPL certificate
- Person should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- During application vehicle should be possesses by the driver.
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021
From last year we are observing that due to pandemic people of lower class are not earning any penny, and for helping them government releasing new scheme. by this applicants can get benefits of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme and its like helping hand to them.
Documents required to apply for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021 are :
- Aadhar Card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Driving License
- White Ration Card
- or BPL Certificate
- Bank Pass book
- Passport Size photograph
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021 Status :-
- First of all you need to visit official web page navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Then go to respective option such as Auto Drivers / Cab Drivers / Taxi Drivers
- Click on Apply, then application form will be appear in front of you.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- after filling all the details click on submit button.
how to check YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
- Go to official page given above
- Homepage of website open in front of you
- then click on option Application Status
- enter your applicant id and Aadhar card number
- then click on submit button
- your application status will be on your computer screen.
- For more go to Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme
For Downloading your receipt number also you need to follow the steps given in application status method, then you will have your receipt number. Total number of application registered under the department of transport are approx 239957. All are verified by the transport department for further processing. The 236356 approved applications submitted by drivers.
You can also check Telangana State Government Scheme 2021 here, for more information stay connected with us.